berdie threw up

Status
Not open for further replies.

zac

my berdie threw up today and it was a blackish brown color and it was big has this ever happened to someone else also he wont eat salad and crickets all he will eat are superworms and he has 1 a day of those please help!!!

zac

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
How old is your dragon? What are you feeding for a salad? What did he eat when he threw up? And are you sure it was vomit?

zac

Original Poster
it is a mix of romaine lettuce and shredded carrot. he did not eat that day. i took him to the vet and they said he was fine.

zac

zac

Original Poster
basking is 105 and cool end is 78 he is in a 20 ling with sand ( im embarrassed to say that). but tomorrow im buying a 40 breeder with repti-carpet.

zac

zac

Original Poster
i bought the 40 and im wondering where is the best place to buy repti-carpet and hide ect.

zac

zac

Original Poster
how often do you clean carpet and how do you dont you bake it in the oven

zac

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Carpet can be cleaned using a 90% water and 10% bleach mixture in hot water, let it soak. I use a sink which I do not use for anything else, I tumble the carpet in the sink using a scrubber brush, which I don't use for anything else. The water needs to be very hot by the way. Drain the water and rinse till you cannot smell any bleach. Let dry and it will be ready for use.

The carpet is made of recycled plastic. So it would be a bad idea to bake it.

But, this does make it a green product. LOL help save the earth, buy reptile carpet! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom