Bene-Bac Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcarello

Gray-bearded Member
Hello,
Probiotics are given anytime they are on antibiotics, or any other meds for that matter, as well as just for maintenance by some dragon owners. You can give the probiotics every two weeks, or once a month...but more so if they are on meds.

Lindz0518

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
kcarello":1xbeff2g said:
Hello,
Probiotics are given anytime they are on antibiotics, or any other meds for that matter, as well as just for maintenance by some dragon owners. You can give the probiotics every two weeks, or once a month...but more so if they are on meds.
Thank you. I was reading it can help with relocation stress and my new one is having trouble with stress and appetite so I was going to give it another week for him to adjust and then maybe try some bene-bac to help. He is only about 8 1/2 inches, would the 4-1 gram tubes be enough for him?

kcarello

Gray-bearded Member
I can't help you out with the dosing of the Bene-Bac. I have only used Pet Authority Acidolpholiz +. I will see what I can find out and get right back to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivannam17
Top Bottom