treating parasite

love

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
charizard
My beard dragon is about 7 month old. In the past he had no issue eating. He loved eating crackers. But he never like to eat his vegetables. Then he got tired of them. So we brought him some Dubia roaches. He starting eating them. Then after while. He started active wired. He starting being very sleepy and not eat and hiding. I thought he was brumation. But I was wrong. I did start him with booster. He was active a little bitter. But he still will not eat. Finally I told him the vet. He was diagnosis for parasites. They gave him medication. After the medication. he still have no interested on eat food. when I saw Called the Dragon Probiotics and Prebiotics . I want does this really help my beard dragon getting back his appreciate. If can explain how can give this to him. How long should I give it . Please If you can give any advise on it. I am so stress out . Do you any advise about how I can have him eat vegetable better.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Antibiotics causes them to loose their appetite most of the time, that's pretty normal. Probiotics can help rerurn their appetite.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom