Bedtime blanks/fleece?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaphyrus

I saw a thread recently with a few people saying they wrap their beardies in fleeces or put blankets over them at night. I'm curious to know what you use/where you bought your beardies blanket/if you made it and if you did out of what?

Pictures of your beardie in its blanket, fleece would be awesome. Thanks guys!

DragonsInKansas

Sub-Adult Member
I just go to the fabric store or Walmart and buy a yard of regular fleece, it's usually super cheap, then i just cut it up into 3-4 smaller blankets, that way you have extras for when you do the wash. :D

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
I mad my Alf a blanket out of fleece it has ducks on it. I also bought Alf and Gimli a baby blanket from the dollar tree store here in our town. Both of my little darlings get new blankies for Christmas a his and her (one pink,one blue background) Winnie the Pooh blankets.

gini

Sub-Adult Member
When Alex was just a tiny baby, we wrapped him in a wash cloth. Now he has a fleece baby blanket from the dollar store. Now he doesn't care what it is, as long as he's wrapped up...

keschete

Sub-Adult Member
Here are my two babies...they just have a cut up piece of fleece each.

ashdiablo.jpg

Zaphyrus

Original Poster
Those are two beautiful dragons you got there! My little Niko is pretty jealous, seeing that she crawled on my bed and cocooned herself in my comforter :mrgreen: Guess I'll make a quick stop to Wal-Mart today.

ez2bbad64

Juvie Member
all my dragons have a baby blanket i got them each one from the dollar store for $1ea. they love thier blankies!. peaches refuses to sleep at night unless you tuck her into her cave in her blankie! otherwise she will paw at the door all night trying to get your attention

MissT

BD.org Addict
My Kazi has a big fleecey beach towel which he LOVES snuggling into at night. Abu had a similar one and she loved it... Phoebe has a temporary blanket at the moment as we havent been able to find a suitable blankey for her... but she doesnt seem to like snuggles so much as Kazi does!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maryjane91383
Top Bottom