beardie.............yawns??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

coco5

Hatchling Member
coco yawned this morning. :eek: he only did it once so it wasent a sijur,there wasent any one in the room and he looks just fine.ummm....help???? :?: :?: :?

athenacp

Extreme Poster
Digger does this all the time, its either eye ping-pong-yawn then cuddle or just a yawn and starts running around, thens yawns then cuddles...perfectly normal and he has been doing this for 8 years:)

how old is yours?

Livey

Extreme Poster
athenacp":2v006o60 said:
Digger does this all the time, its either eye ping-pong-yawn then cuddle or just a yawn and starts running around, thens yawns then cuddles...perfectly normal and he has been doing this for 8 years:)

how old is yours?

+1 , Nu normally does it a couple of times then one BIG yawn to end with :)

coastergirl946

Hatchling Member
haha, I saw Curt yawn once shortly after lights on. He opened his mouth as wide as it would go and flared his beard spikes out a little, made a tiny little exhale noise, then closed his mouth and the spikes went away. It was too cute.

coco5

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
he is 1 and 3/4 years.
coastergirl946":2yhtrv92 said:
haha, I saw Curt yawn once shortly after lights on. He opened his mouth as wide as it would go and flared his beard spikes out a little, made a tiny little exhale noise, then closed his mouth and the spikes went away. It was too cute.
this is almost what coco did exept the exhale noise.about the same time too.(right after lights on) :D
coco5 :eek:

ChinelleKitten

Hatchling Member
lol both my beardies do the giant yawns and beard flares. it's cute to watch in the mornings. My older one also does this sometimes when we take him outside. He'll yawn and flare a few times, then hop along the ground, and flare a few more times

cute vid :)

fluffpuffgerbil

Juvie Member
Scout did that when he discovered how to flare his beard. He sat there with it flared, yawned, then puffed a couple times and then just sat there. XD It was cute! :D My crestie has also yawned a few times.... it's freakier when he does it though. O.O
Boga's 8 inches long and scarier than any beardie I've ever seen. :shock:

my frill dragons yawn at least once a day, i think they enjoy stretching out their jaw and frill. often they do it after eating alot of crickets. but not to be mistaken with open mouth and shaking head, that means their trying to regurgitate (not vomit but regurgitate)

i think its cute when they yawn/stretch their jaw

zillathakilla

Juvie Member
OMG glad i found this thread lol it just freaked me out when i looked over and he yawned and gulped like the video.. :p he is shedding so that mightve gotten rid of some skin lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s4mclain
Top Bottom