Beardie thanksgiving

Status
Not open for further replies.

drgnfly2265

Sub-Adult Member
So since thanksgiving is just around the corner I was wondering what you all will be making for your beardie? Are you going to make a feast for it? If so what will you be putting in it? I am trying to get some ideas of what I can put in my beardies thanksgiving meal.

Jess

Extreme Poster
If Dudley would actually EAT and stop BRUMATING (Isnt it great? My first Thanksgiving with him, and I cant even feed him. Bleh. K, rant over), this is what he would get in his feast:
-Squash
-Collards
-Raspberries
-Watermelon
-Red bell pepper
-Mango
-Blueberries
-Strawberries
-Superworms
-Wax worms
-Hornworms (Maybe... Id try to get ahold of some)

I dont know about your little ones, but Dudley has a huge sweet tooth and will eat anything thats red. Thus all of the red fruit, LOL. :D

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
hahaha way to go Dudley! Amigo has a thing for Orange. He will eat or chase anything orange so His would have to be carrots and sweetpotatoes with butterworms and his regular stuff too.

Gobi will get blackberries and apples and sweet potatoes. All added to regular huge plate.

Ash would get a ton of extra hornworms. They are her favorite

Cadmus would get blackberry and apple and extra butterworms.

edit**** they will all be getting Dubia now too for thanksgiving. ( although Jeff may have to catch them)

This will be the BD's dragon Thanksgiving Dinner.

Start out with

Slightly dusted crickets stuffed with greens and protein

Main course

Warmed Dubias with a side salad of fresh Collards, carrots, and butternut squash

And for Dessert

Blueberry alamode

kimmie

Sub-Adult Member
Nothing special for Angie, maybe more variety in her salad, but otherwise, she's been rather picky lately. Just getting her to eat again (after a month or so of not eating) I don't want to switch her around too much!

I do have some dubias waiting for her! Maybe we'll try some of those or some baby madagascars!

DC5Los

irishone70":37bc3vht said:
Spike will want a big plate of Reptiworms with collard greens and green beans! His favorite color is green! :mrgreen:
my guy maverick loves green too, so i'm also doing the collard greens, crickets, and for dessert i'll give him a horn worm. :D

drgnfly2265

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Sounds like a lot of beardies are going to be very happy! And I'm also getting a lot of great ideas of what I can make for my beardies :blob5:

PuffyLuv123

Hatchling Member
This is the perfect thread for me! i was looking for Turkey Day meal ideas for Puffalump. Haha i thought about killing one of his larger crix and stuffing it with bd food and/or something orange (he's another HUGE fan of orange) but im very bad at killing things so... heh.
So now what im planning is,
Appetizer: a light salad w/ carrots
Main: A cricket, some sweet potatoes, and some beardie food "stuffing" w/ mini mealies
Dessert: Pumpkin and apple salad, and some other yummy thing like melon (cantaloupe prolly)

I just got bulmers a few waxworms. Hes never had them before, and we recently started doing weekly treats. My g/f gave him a grape last weekend and he missed. I guess he got frustrated and went for it again, and ended up grabbing her finger with his mouth. She said it just pinched, but it was pretty funny to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meljorogers
Top Bottom