Bearded dragon trouble pooping

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
My bearded dragon hasn’t pooped for a week. Today, he had a liquify urate, but no poop. I feel like he would have poop too. He was having diarrhea before he didn’t poop. On top of this his beard is a little dark, and it looked like he was going to go but didn’t. What should I do?

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Yeah, forget the baths for now. Did you take the laying bag/box out ? Don't want her getting full of moist dirt everyday. She looks good, post a pic to show her body.

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
Yeah, forget the baths for now. Did you take the laying bag/box out ? Don't want her getting full of moist dirt everyday. She looks good, post a pic to show her body.
image.jpg

No more lay box, and I got all the sand out of the tank itself too. Thank you!

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
O.K she looks good, just let her be for a few days. If she starts glass surfing a lot you can let her out for a while. And yeah, they like to stretch their beards. Don't worry about the dark beard, she's moody and seeing you now she might think you're taking her out for a dreaded bath or to the mean Dr. with the cold exam table. 😫

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
O.K she looks good, just let her be for a few days. If she starts glass surfing a lot you can let her out for a while. And yeah, they like to stretch their beards. Don't worry about the dark beard, she's moody and seeing you now she might think you're taking her out for a dreaded bath or to the mean Dr. with the cold exam table. 😫
Yes! I assumed she is quite mad at me. Thank you for your help! I take her out with gloves, so every time she sees the gloves she gets mad. But, every time she sees my hand she does not mind.

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
Right now she’s walking around the tank not running. Just walking. She keeps stopping to sit for a second. And it loooked like she was scooching/ dragging herself for a second. Particularly he rback legs. I don’t know what this could mean.

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
Right now she’s walking around the tank not running. Just walking. She keeps stopping to sit for a second. And it loooked like she was scooching/ dragging herself for a second. Particularly he rback legs. I don’t know what this could mean.
I believe she can use her legs just fine. She is shedding on her back legs. Could that be it?

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Well she sure eats a lot of greens ! Too bad she put those recycled ones back in her food bowl. :poop::LOL:
Just kidding, I couldn't help myself. They always seem to do it in the worst place. Well at least that's easy to clean. You can cut back on the greens just a little.

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
Well she sure eats a lot of greens ! Too bad she put those recycled ones back in her food bowl. :poop::LOL:
Just kidding, I couldn't help myself. They always seem to do it in the worst place. Well at least that's easy to clean. You can cut back on the greens just a little.
Ok, thank you! It is normally a normal brown color, and more formed, and smaller. This was a weird one.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom