Bearded dragon trouble pooping

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
My bearded dragon hasn’t pooped for a week. Today, he had a liquify urate, but no poop. I feel like he would have poop too. He was having diarrhea before he didn’t poop. On top of this his beard is a little dark, and it looked like he was going to go but didn’t. What should I do?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That sounds great the! The daily calcium right now is probably helping out quite a lot since
she had laid some eggs. That can really drain t hem.
Keep us posted on her & I'm glad to hear she is doing a lot better now.

Tracie

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
Hello,

That sounds great the! The daily calcium right now is probably helping out quite a lot since
she had laid some eggs. That can really drain t hem.
Keep us posted on her & I'm glad to hear she is doing a lot better now.

Tracie
Today, so far, she still has a larger appetite. She’s been glass surfing, but I haven’t seen her dig yet. She has been pooping two times a day for the past couple of days. The poops are formed at least one time a day. Other times, it is a little unformed. But, not really runny. Thank you for your help!

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
Today, so far, she still has a larger appetite. She’s been glass surfing, but I haven’t seen her dig yet. She has been pooping two times a day for the past couple of days. The poops are formed at least one time a day. Other times, it is a little unformed. But, not really runny. Thank you for your help!
Also, her beard still has been a little dark here and there. It has been brighter in the morning. Then, sometimes at night or the afternoon it gets dark. Not too dark. Sometimes it’s just light grey at points during the day. It still gets bright whenever I give her food. I accidentally forgot to keep track of it for the past week. So, Im not 100% accurate. But, I believe that is correct.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That's good to hear she has a great appetite now, she must be feeling pretty well then!
Be sure you get her out daily to run around outside of her tank, just so she gets exercise
& has some fun too!

Tracie

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
Hello,

That's good to hear she has a great appetite now, she must be feeling pretty well then!
Be sure you get her out daily to run around outside of her tank, just so she gets exercise
& has some fun too!

Tracie
Ok, thank you! I might have to wait to take her out of her tank because she’s been having some darker colored beards. And it makes her really mad when I lift her up. But, I will soon.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I hope she gets more comfortable being picked up. You can pick her up from the side & try to avoid
going straight overhead so she doesn't stress.

Tracie

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom