Bayril 10%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

It sounds like he is improving for you slowly. The crust, is it food or discharge as if he has a cold, etc?
How long did he stay on the medication for?
Has he been basking a good portion of the day I hope? You can post more pictures of him too, if you have them.

Tracie

rdoyle

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Yea he is basking most of the day. A week.

003-5.jpg

004-4.jpg

005-3.jpg

001-2.jpg

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Super colors, he looks great. :D He was smiling, too.
That is good news he basks quite a bit during the day also. Is he eating better now also I hope?

Tracie

rdoyle

Juvie Member
Original Poster
My friend that lives a block away from took him in. She has snake bearded turtles and other reptiles. The good new is that he is close I can go and see him anytime I want to. His URI came back or did not get better so she is going to look after him. I would forget to give him meds. I think that is why it came back. Now he is on the road to beeing better. O he might be a daddy next year. With there yellow female.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Oh I didn't know you were giving him away?
That is good he will be so close. Will you take him back in when he recovers?
I hope he is doing much better.

Tracie

rdoyle

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Well I was going to give him a way, but my friend said that she can see if she could clear it up. Her 6 year love him, so I dont think I would have the heart to take him back.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

OH I see! Well, at least he is just around the corner. I hope he will make a full recovery, too.
That would be hard to take him back from a 6 year old!

Tracie

lauraj1055

Gray-bearded Member
I'm having a lot of issues with Rescue #14. She also had a URI but now is not eating, moving or doing anything. :( I don't think they were in very good conditions at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom