Bayril 10%

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdoyle

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Well I have had a small break thought. he eat some Romaine Lettuce. I gave him just one leaf to see if he would eat it. I am going to try greens on him tomorrow. He has not eaten greens sec I have him. I got him back in Dec.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Let us know how he is doing. I hope he starts eating more for you. Maybe he will have some greens for you. What feeders do you have for him?
I hope things get better for you also! :D

Tracie

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That sounds great, the roaches are fine! I hope he is feeling better soon.

Tracie

rdoyle

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I have not been giving his meds becouse of him sleeping allday and not basking. I did not know if it would hurt his belly, but today he has been up and basking it is 10pm and he is still up. I turn off his light at 7 and he gave me a stink eye so I have keep them on. When he gets sleepy he will go in his cave. I have a few more doesed left to give.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

So he was actually up & basking today? That is great news!
As long as he has around a 12 hour light schedule for daytime & a 12 hour nighttime schedule, that should be fine for him.
I hope he is feeling better soon.

Tracie

rdoyle

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Axel is weard. I gave him a whole leaf and he eat part of it, but I give him chop up he will not touch it. I think he only like whole leaf. I will have to test out that when I get more greens for him. My son frozen everthing in my freg. I mean most of it some how it got turn up and the greens was wasted, but I had some in a bag and given that to he is just looking at like what is this what I get.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

How long has he not been going to bed on time, does he wake up early or just not want to go to bed?
Are you using any heating for overnight for him that could be disturbing him at all?
How is he doing today, any improvements?

Tracie

rdoyle

Juvie Member
Original Poster
It was jus that one night that he did not want the lights off. It has been colder here in louisiana so he has slowed down again but he is doing good. I have to go shoping for veggies. He has one of this nose hole blocked but I dont know it is shed or something eles. The tip of his face is going to shed.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

They can get their nostrils plugged up when their face is getting ready to shed. I hope he is doing better.
How much longer on the baytril or is he done with it now?
Do you have a ceramic heat emitter for nighttime heating instead of a light?

Tracie

rdoyle

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I do have a ceramic heat emitter, but it has not been that cold here. Exp for the last 2 days. Today he has been sleeping, but yesterday he was up. I think I mess up his meds. SO I am going to see how he is doing in a week if he gets worse I will give him more. Things have been crazy here we are trying to buy a trailer I have not been a good bearded mother. I forgot his meds sometimes. I fell bad for him taking a back set. He did but on weight i have seen his happy colors

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Sure, if it has not been too cold then he probably wont need any night time heating then. The weather may be affecting him though if it has been back & forth.
How much longer though will he need to be on meds?
Good luck with the purchase of the trailor, that is stressful.

So his colors are good right now though?

Tracie

rdoyle

Juvie Member
Original Poster
yea he has good colors. I just turn on his lights. He is off of them now. I going to see how he in a week.

rdoyle

Juvie Member
Original Poster
He is still has some crust on his corner of his mouth. So I dont know if he need for meds or should I just watch his some more. I did get him to let me hand feed his some baby food Squash. I feed off one my son old spoon. He gave me no troulbe eather. :blob5: :blob8:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s4mclain
Top Bottom