Baby Bug & Cajun *new addition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tayyyyface

Original Poster
Chrono88":1edwfikf said:
Leuistic is a form of albinism (excuse my poor spelling). Its where most of there coloring is gone or extremely diluted (like instead of brown they turn out lite yellow or pale blue) except for eyes, lips, and nails which stay black or brown.

Thank you!, but shes not full Leuistic, im pretty sure one of her parents were tho, so shes prob half.
Shes very very white though.

Chrono88

Hatchling Member
half leu or whole leu she has the very pretty milky white color of a leu. She is quite the looker. :D lol I bet she makes all the male beardies heads turn.

tayyyyface

Original Poster
Today it was finally nice enough to let the girls play outside.

Cajun loves being outside,
0213111311a.jpg

She always just chills out, and has a good time..

haha, now today was bugs first time outside.
lets just say she want too happy.
0213111317.jpg

0213111315.jpg

lol,, & finally settling down
0213111312.jpg

& a few just for fun
0211111144.jpg

0211111629.jpg

0207111538a.jpg

tayyyyface

Original Poster
Having so much time off, is so enjoyable. i get to spend it with my babies.
happy valentines day everyone :)
0214112118a.jpg

0214111142.jpg

2nd day outside., still un happy lol
0214111143.jpg

A few of Cajun, who absolutly loves being outside.
0214111136b.jpg

0214111135.jpg

Darkslide

wow they're so beautiful!, when they show their beard like that is it ok to pick them up or just leave them be til they relax?

Dopestar23

Hatchling Member
Those are some pretty spectacular colours! I love the pictures where bug is sitting on the bath towl. My master ussually doesn't think to much of bathing... Only when he's been sleeping for weeks does he want anything to do with water!

Love the pictures and I hope you make each other very happy!

tayyyyface

Original Poster
thank you!
& Normally mine dont show there beard very much at all.
Cajun almost never bleack beards. . or in her case orange beards lol.
& Bug on the other hand has only been doing it when shes outside, but after a couple minutes she calms downs.
i think its just cuz shes never been outside before.
cuz she normally doesnt black beard much either!

Dopestar23

Hatchling Member
Lol. Once i found my Thorn in a similar position, only he had his entire head resting in the bowl, instead of hanging outside. In the beginning (a couple of years ago now), my baby was just as nervous about going outside, but the fear soon subsides and now I can't stop him from running outside.

He does still have his occasional freak-outs, (either a bird, plane, helicopter or the sound of a cat) and then starts running around wildly. Make sure to keep an eye on your babies when their outside.

tayyyyface

Original Poster
lol yea, i actually got Cajun a year ago in the summer, so she was always outside as a baby even, which is why im pretty sure she doesnt freak out.
But this was Bugs first time ever, shes gotten more used to it now tho,
oh yes we always keep an eye on them, everyone has a leash on if there just walking around outside., unless there in there bins where they cant jump out.
ive been thinking of making a screened in enclosue for them for when there outside for a bit. still supervised, but then they could chill out alittle more.
who knows wel see.

tayyyyface

Original Poster
lauraj1055":1m1lm9o0 said:
Beautiful dragons!! What do they eat?? They are both chunk-a-munks.. too freaking cute!!
hahahah yes they are big chunkers!
there both fed supers,dubia,collards,mustards,butternut squash, & normally alittle of whatever is in season thats okay for beardies to eat. :)

tayyyyface

Original Poster
lauraj1055":czr5i37j said:
Where did you get them from? I love the light coloring!
cajun is actually from a local reptile store called tye dye iguana,& the lighter pretty much white one bug is from rio reptiles, who il get all my dragons from for now one, cheryl is very nice & helpful.

tayyyyface

Original Poster
Just some updates on my girls.
:)
Bug first.
0222111949.jpg

0222111948.jpg

0227111321b.jpg

0227111321c.jpg

& Miss Cajun & her crazy sleepin spots
0222112256.jpg

0224110134b.jpg

0227111325a.jpg

0227111325.jpg

After seeing the dog through the door. hahhaa
0227111322.jpg

& a size comparison.
Bugs growing like a weed now.
0217112323.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoonBug
Top Bottom