BABY BEARDIE LETHARGIC, NOT EATING REGULARLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

klb2sweet

Original Poster
Well, I’m sad to say that my baby Beardie passed away sometime in the early morning. I didn’t even get to name him!? At least he isn’t suffering anymore. Thank you all for your advice and knowledge!

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Aw, I'm so sorry to read that your baby didn't make it. :( Even though you had him just a short time it's obvious how much you cared + truly tried your best to help him. You may be in no rush but I think you should get another one in the near future, you'll have all the info you need now. I believe that excessive meds. given by the vet in his weakened state contributed along with the lack of uvb.
There may have been other unknown problems as well.

If you get another beardie in the future, come here with any problems before going to a vet. You'll make a good beardie parent if you get one in the future.

klb2sweet

Original Poster
AHBD, thank you! I am going to get another one. But not from a super pet store! Thank you again and I’ll post once I find the right one!

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
That's good ! What state do you live in ? There reptile shows in many states, some monthly. Just Google your state + even city with the words " reptile expo " after it.

And if you need to have one shipped it is very safe and I know of a lot of the breeders with good reps.

Awe, I’m so sorry he passed. I’m very impressed that you really tried and took the advice given and made the changes necessary. That speaks volumes. Rest In Peace, Little Buddy.

Reptilelady

Sub-Adult Member
Awe, I am truly sorry your little buddy passed away. You did everything you could in your power to do so. Yeah, I agree, if you do decide to get another beardie I would look into the expo's, professional breeders and they know how to take care of their beardies very well. We all are here for you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom