Baby and her UVB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashleydmj

Hatchling Member
Just yesterday I moved my dragons upstairs to my room and stacked them on a metal shelf. My adult Male is on the bottom and my roughly 5 month old is on the top. Unfortunately, the fixture plug for her UVB does not reach the outlet. I am going to find something for it to reach the plug but my mom is paranoid about fires and will not allow an extension cord. She is going to order a surge protector that will reach the UVB. For half the day yesterday and all of today my baby has been without UVB. I have been very worried and decided to take her log/basking spot and place it with her on it in my adult Male's enclosure without him in it, of course. Is it worth it to do that? I'm hoping this wont cause relocation stress overload. I just want her to be healthy and I feel that no UVB can cause bigger health issues.
Let me know your thoughts and/or suggestions?
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meljorogers
Top Bottom