AchiKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Just got weight and length on him tonight~

He's now 12 1/2" and 97g! :shock: He's catching up to Allie too fast! :lol:

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thanks! He's such a little piggy! I'm going to try to do pics tomorrow...if the internet will allow me to upload them. lol

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Sorry I haven't been keeping up to date on these things like I said I was going to! Here's a few new pics!
He's so fat! ScubaSteve wants to rename him Jaba! :lol:
100_2559.jpg

Pretty back pattern~
100_2564.jpg

Cute little face~ (this was taken when he was a bit smaller, he looks more grown up now! :D)
100_2567.jpg

And last, but not least....how the heck does he sleep like that?!? o_O?
100_2590.jpg

Oh and btw, just got numbers on him last night....he is now 14 1/2" and 175g! :shock:

mistygirl

Hatchling Member
What a beautiful, beautiful dragon!! So handsome. He must be eating well, getting so big from when he first popped out of his box.

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thanks guys! We love him so much! :love5: Oh and he's almost 15 1/2" and pushing 200g! D:

Mirthy

Sub-Adult Member
whoohooo! Nice!
I have to admit that I'm bias because I think Azreal looks a lot like my Norris. LOL :blob5: :love5:

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Sorry I haven't been on here much guys, lots of stuff going on here. =/ Just wanted to let everyone know that Azreal is still doing very well! He's just over 18" and, as of lastnight, 420g! He seems to be going through a hormonal stage right now though. >.> He's acting just like a frustrated, hormonal, teenage boy! :lol: He black beards and runs all around his tank, sometimes knocking things down, but then we let him out or hold him and he's fine. Is this thing "normal" for male beardies his age? lol

Anyways, I hope to post some more pics soon! Maybe if I don't work too late tonight and I can get PB to work with me, I can post some tonight. ^^

mistygirl

Hatchling Member
what beautiful colors! Gorgeous beardie. That is so cute with him schmoosed up against the side of the tank. Does he sleep that way?

greathouseFarm

Juvie Member
I love this thread! It starts with him coming out of the box and all the way to 420g! Way to go! YOu guys are top notch beardie lovers ;)

I would try and let him out more around this time that he is basically wanting to mate... maybe get him a stuffed animal! hahahah.... it will pass soon and then next spring start again. It doesn't hurt him just an interesting time.

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Original Poster
OMG I feel so bad! I keep forgetting to check on here! I thought I posted an update but I guess it didn't really post. :cry: Sorry guys! So, to make up for it, I'm going to post lots of pics! Little bit of an update on him...he's doing really well! He's just passed the 500g mark! I'll have to weigh him again tonight to get the right number. lol Oh and he's 19" now! :blob8: He eats lots of salad now and he loves his supers! He's starting to go through another shed now though so he's kinda grumpy. lol Okay, okay, on to the pics! :p

Hormonal, cranky butt! (This was taken when Allie was still alive...He wanted her so bad lol. RIP Allie)
100_2676.jpg

"Ladies~ Like my black beard?" :wink: (again, while Allie was alive)
100_2677.jpg

back when he was 261g...he's now over 500g!
100_2690.jpg

Beardie socks!
100_2739.jpg

100_2740.jpg

Okay so I thought I had more pics than this....I guess they are still on my camera...I will have to upload them. >.> Enjoy! :D

mistygirl

Hatchling Member
What a beautiful boy! How he has grown from when he first popped out of the box. LOVE the updated pics. cute, cute, cute :blob5 :blob5: :blob5: :

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom