are these eggs healthy for two weeks;pic heavy'

Status
Not open for further replies.

dedc369

Hatchling Member
well i have question r these eggs looking good for 2 weeks old im not sure if there making it or not none r deflated but im still not sure please give ansers
369.jpg
368.jpg

Grogshla

Juvie Member
not too sure mate but i would say that they might be struggling. Hopefully someone can shed some light.
I remember looking at some eggs whilst buying my pygmy dragon off a breeder and the eggs were all super white and not a dent on them.

jharris08

Juvie Member
sorry to say , but they look like they were either infertile or the embryos have died for some reason... they should look bright and white throughout the whole incubation process, and should have a pinkish tint inside when looked at with a flashlight.

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
They egg innards are probably getting solid in the heat of the incubator.
If there is no stink or obvious rot. Let them ride till your 100% sure. You have nothing to loose at this point.

GeckoGarden

Sub-Adult Member
The incubation material looks way to wet. It only needs to be moist enough to stay in a snow ball form with out falling apart, but with no water dipping out when you squeeze it.

Try using Perlite or Vermiculite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom