are my beardies too small?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 baby beardies, theyr just about 2 months about 7 weeks or so.. and theyr only about 4 and half inches? Is that a bit small?? Or.. what??

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
plutoandvenus":1nc73at5 said:
I have 2 baby beardies, theyr just about 2 months about 7 weeks or so.. and theyr only about 4 and half inches? Is that a bit small?? Or.. what??

That's about right for 7 weeks old babies, maybe tad bit on a small side. :)
Is your setup right?

herpgirl2510

Sub-Adult Member
A bit on the small size but they all grow at different rates. Did you get them from a breeder who gave you the birthdates or at a pet store? Pet stores like Petco really have no idea when the babies were born.

plutoandvenus

Original Poster
I got them from a breeder, who didn't give me an EXACT date but told me how many weeks.. and I have them both in seperate 55 g tanks

randommonks

Sub-Adult Member
Is that 4.5 inches nose to tail or nose to vent? If you have a good setup, and are feeding tiny crickets, they should do well. I've heard that tiny baby beardies tend to be harder to take care of, but the people here are happy to take questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom