Apollo, The Sun God

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my new beardie, Apollo. He's a super citrus leatherback which came in yesterday from Fire and Ice Dragons. This was my first time ordering from them and have been super impressed by Terri. Super fast response to my questions I've been emailing and Apollo came home very alert, very active, and little signs of stress.

rafa2k

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Ya his colors are very nice. His side bars are starting to show a little more each shed. Right now they look silver with just a hint of purple around the edges. It's crazy to see how much he's grown. Obviously I noticed he was bigger than when I first got him but the comparison of how much bigger still shocked me. :shock:

rafa2k

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
So I moved Apollo to his new, larger, enclosure last night and it was pretty funny to watch him walk around the entire thing and lick EVERYTHING lol.

Pics.....pics.....pics..... :mrgreen:

He looks so small again lol

I made him this basking platform out of Styrofoam, spray foam, and some leftover tile

I guess he got tired of getting his picture taken....

lol, this made me think of The Munsters

zandi202

BD.org Addict
That basking platform looks really nice. Good job! Aw, Apollo, is your parent driving you into hiding with the camera all up in your face? :lol: Paparazzi.

rafa2k

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
zandi202":2ftrqlmu said:
That basking platform looks really nice. Good job! Aw, Apollo, is your parent driving you into hiding with the camera all up in your face? :lol: Paparazzi.

Thanks zandi, I'm getting more comfortable with this sort of thing. What to build next.... :D

Oriheme

Juvie Member
Can I ask who his parents are? I got a baby coming from Zeus and Tansy that was due to hatch may 29th I cant wait to see the baby!! I love how beautiful your baby is! Look at how much he has grown!! I love it!!! I have had very good time with them! I had had them suggested to me from a buddy of mine and I am so glad I ordered with them! I would absolutely order from them again!!!!!

rafa2k

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Apollo came from Thor and Piper's clutch. I agree they are great to deal with and I would definitely buy from them again as well.

rafa2k

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Sorry, I have been slacking on the pics. I haven't been on the site in a while either. Lots going on at home. New guy at work has 2 beardies that he got off a breeder while he was in Phoenix. Both are over a year old, and both are in a single 20g tank. This is what the breeder gave him and told him was ok to use. I've been educating him and helping him build 2 new vivs. I offered to babysit them while we get the set up done since I have extra tanks lying around but doesn't want to be separated from them. He's living a trailer that he rented since he just moved out here and doesn't have room for extra stuff. Hopefully all will be done by end of month since he moves into a house on the 1st.

I've also been setting up garden beds so I can grow some organic greens for my Zeus and Apollo. Doing it all natural and doing it all myself so it's taking a bit of time as well.

Busy, busy....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom