Anyone want an avatar....

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevindeeley12

Juvie Member
Hey, a few questions, I know a lot about photoshop and a few other photo-editting programs but whenever i try making an avatar at the specific pixel lengths ( and sometimes lower ) but I always end up with a picture that's about 20KB. Even when I render it to the lowest point ( for small pics ) I still get the same results. Also, What program do you use?

madavies65

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
kevindeeley12":d39a7 said:
Hey, a few questions, I know a lot about photoshop and a few other photo-editting programs but whenever i try making an avatar at the specific pixel lengths ( and sometimes lower ) but I always end up with a picture that's about 20KB. Even when I render it to the lowest point ( for small pics ) I still get the same results. Also, What program do you use?

I use photoshop at the moment but I also have used fireworks to render an image to less than 20kb... there is a setting on these which says "save for web" and you can alter the quality of an image to the desired size.

If you really wanted to you could also alter the colouration of the image and pick and choose which colour you wish to remove or keep...

madavies65

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
kevindeeley12":aa0c8 said:
Yeah, I've used " Save for Web and Devices " Never noticed you can render an image to smaller though, thanks :)
Yea its in the dpi (dots per inch) or sometimes the % quality sectiom... should b there sometimes

Kaitlyn55

Hatchling Member
AWSOME!!!!! that turned out TOTALLY cool'er than I thought it would!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blob8: :blob5: :mrgreen: THANKS1

Kaitlyn55

Hatchling Member
can you do these too? i hope I'm not asking too much :? can you do the color orange? His name's Henry

Henryandzoo003.jpg

Henryandzoo002.jpg

Henryandzoo006.jpg

Henryandzoo018.jpg

atreyu917

Juvie Member
Wow, those look wonderful!!!! I love Gizzards!!!
If you don't mind could you do one or both of these if you're still doing them:
This is Dave. He like Blue, Black, or Green
l_60101eba164b6ddc4d26716f946c6494.jpg

This is Yoshi and she likes Red, Orange, or Yellow:
l_33e21df8c84b39f755a746aff501f9b3.jpg

Thank you!!!

Kelsey

luvthydragon

Juvie Member
I'm not sure how you did it but ITS AWESOME :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8:

Thanks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH. :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Kaitlyn55

Hatchling Member
DUDE THANKS!!! ITS AWSOME!!! HENRY THANKS YOU TOO!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom