anyone else getting logged out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killzone3265

Juvie Member
even though i have the "remember me" option on, i still keep getting signed out of this site after an hour or two of being signed in. anyone else having this issue?

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Not me.

I would check your browsers settings to make sure it's not clearing any Caches automatically every hour or so.

-Brandon

Mistyck

Extreme Poster
I think it depends on your browser, and cache/cookies settings. If you don't have them set correctly then it will clear and you'll have to log in constantly.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Were you able to remove/delete all cookies for this site? You can usually select cookied based on a search and remove them. My best guess is that there is something that got messed up with your login/session cookies that is confusing the site. Removing the cookies will ensure you are logged out and that there are no residual cookies confusing things.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
I need to review the latest updates in the forum software. Perhaps there is a bug that affects some people (maybe certain browsers or something). It can take some time to update those, but I'm hoping in the next month or so, the patches will be tested and applied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom