Any private feeder breeders in Toronto??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeNgerOUS

I find Cricket prices to be expensive!!!

I was just wondering if theres anyone local that i can frequenctly buy worms/crickets etc from at low low prices?

Thanks.

NurseKrista1014

Hatchling Member
yeah I am looking for the same thing. My beardies go through so many crickets per week. its actually ridiculous how much it costs me, and I'm a student in Uni so you could only imagine how broke I am lol.

I live in Oshawa in the GTA, so if anyone can answer his question I'd be interested in knowing as well.

The cheapest I can get crickets for are $22 for 1000 at the Reptile expo but it doesn't happen very often. There should be some cricket selling at the Pet expo in Mississauga. My cousin said she bought her snakes there so I don't see why they wouldn't have feeders.

pumpkinman

Hatchling Member
Hey guys.
Chris from Pickering here.
I have spent the last 4 months growing colonies of a couple insect species in the hopes to become feeder self supportive. Needless to say it is a lot of work and money and the jury is out on whether it's all worth it. I am still buying crickets 1000 every 2 weeks. $30 a pop.
I have 500 superworm beetles laying eggs as we speak. Keep in touch, I may have more worms than I can handle.

paullyn59

You should get at least 5000 a week with a 50/50 male/female ratio. I never had more than 90 beetles and I had a minimum 1000 a week. I changed them out every week until I realized how much they were producing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anastasiacolson
Top Bottom