Anna Belle and Vladamere's official thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not positive if I already had made a thread for both of my dragons. I had one for my oldest female, but unfortunately, I just lost her recently. So I figured I'd make one for my other 2 beardies. They are ex cage mates and breeding partners. They are both very chunky from what your going to see in the pictures. Vladamere is the "tough guy" or at least tries to be. He likes to run around most nights but on special occasion he'll chill out on the bed with me. As for Anna Belle I just acquired her recently from the same couple I got Vladamere from. She's a very sweet girl and likes to just chill most nights, but on occasion wants to get down off the bed to go explore. They both have pretty bad tail nips from failed breeding attempts on the previous owners part and one of them even broke the others leg. So without further ado.... Let's get to the pictures!

Anna Belle says: "Hi Dad!" (No worries, I will be moving her off of that substrate soon.)
005-1.jpg

Hanging out on her log.
004.jpg

Whatcha doin over there dad?
002.jpg

Anna Belle getting ready to chow down on some salad.
001.jpg

Basking Beauty
1.jpg

Now onto Vladamere's pix...

Getting ready to shed
013.jpg

Im not going to look at your camera thingamajiggy when im shedding dad!
012.jpg

You got my face this time dad.
011.jpg

Hope everybody enjoys the pictures and the many stories and many more pictures I will be sharing on their thread. Those pictures of Vlad are from about 2 weeks ago when he was going through a pretty bad shed. I will get new pix of him this weekend to show him off now that he's all done shedding.

Hope everybody enjoys the thread!

BigD16

Juvie Member
Original Poster
So, I have only had Anna Belle for a short amount of time. She seems to be a very sweet girl. She wont ever replace my Shadow (RIP Sweetie). But she is a complete cuddle bug. She will cuddle up against my stomach if she's on my bed or she will stand in front of me and look at me and bump her snout into me until I pick her up and put her on my shoulder. If she's not sleeping on my shoulder, Then she's hogging my favorite pillow taking up the whole thing and leaving me with one little peice of pillow to lay on. And I know everyone says it's a no no, and I've already been bitten once. But she seems to think she needs to be treated like a queen. She wont eat her veggies unless I hold them in front of her face and hand feed her. She's eaten out of her veggie bowl once or twice because I guess I took to long to take the time to hand feed her.

Since Shadow has passed away, I have also grown pretty close to Vlad. Not that I didnt ever hold Vlad or take him out. But he was always more of an energetic beardie and would prefer to be down exploring and running all around my room and would only put up with handling for a short amount of time before he started to get fidgity and hyper. But since Shadow has passed and I got Anna Belle, Vlad has started to bond with me. So now during the night, I have one beardie hogging the pillow Im trying to relax on and I have another beardie hogging my other pillow.

BigD16

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I know I've shared these particular pictures of Vladamere a couple times. But I would just like to share them again. They came out really well and are very good quality. At least in my opinion. The pictures im going to show you are of when I had first gotten him and he was trying to be "The Big Dog Of The Household."

Smile!
averypissedoffbeardie.jpg

Tried to get him out of his bath. But he just didnt want to cooperate with me.
thinkingabouthowtogethimoutofhisbath2.jpg

Plotting his idea for world domination... I must of interrupted him.
pissedoff.jpg

Hope you enjoy! New pictures of Anna Belle and Vladamere to come soon.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Nice pictures. I really like the last one, Vladamere is nice and puffed up in it lol.

-Brandon

BigD16

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thank you. He still tries to be the big dog every once in awhile. But I think he realizes he isnt going to win. So he's stopped trying to "overpower" and intimidate me. Although he still gets extremely cranky when I wake him up to put him back in his cage late at night. Same with Anna Belle, She tends to get cranky when you wake her up to put her back into her cage.

BigD16

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Alright everybody,

I know It's been a bit since I've given you guys some new pix. If I dont have new pictures by the weekend, Then I will definately have some for everybody come next week

BigD16

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I just want to share a cute story with everybody.

I was watching tv the other day after I had finished giving Vladamere and Anna Belle their afternoon veggies. I was sitting there and then all of a sudden I hear "THUD!" and a bunch of scratching. I look over at Vlad thinking he was getting into trouble or trying to get my attention and didnt see anything. Well, I look over at Anna Belle and she was on her basking platform and the suction cups had come loose and it tilted backwards and lost its hold on one of the suction cups and she as trying to claw her way back up the platform. I looked over at her and she gave me the guiltiest "Help me Dad!" look I have ever seen. I felt bad, But I couldnt help but laugh. After I got done laughing I of course went to go rescue her.

BigD16

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Alright, I know I said I was going to take new pictures for everybody. I definately plan on getting some new pictures of Anna Belle and Vladamere for everybody to enjoy. But my dad just flew out of state this morning to Nebraska with a friend for a few job interviews. (Want to know more? Read the full story in my "Any Nebraskan Members?" post in the off topic discussions.) My mom charged her camera up and gave it to my dad to take some pictures while he was up there. So, I will be without a camera until Next Monday or Tuesday. But as soon as my dad gets back and I've got the camera. I will get everybody new pictures to enjoy just as soon as I get the camera.

Thanks for being so patient!

EmilyRussom

Juvie Member
Wow, you messed up - not only do you have one dragon who's considering world domination - you also have another who could be listening! Be careful when you sleep!!

Vlad and Anna Belle are just precious! And yes, more pictures. We're picture junkies here ;)

BigD16

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thank you for the compliment on them! Im curious though... How exactly did I mess up?

EmilyRussom

Juvie Member
Because you have ONE dragon who you said was plotting world domination - and then ANOTHER dragon who may be a co-conspirator! You could wake up one morning and your whole house will be rearranged to the wishes of both dragons! Watch out! :lol:

BigD16

Juvie Member
Original Poster
You make a valid point. I should monitor their free time closely. Im not sure how much of a world domination motivated beardie Anna Belle is though... She's not as much of a tough beardie like Vlad tries to be. But then again, That could be one of the many infamous beardie mind tricks.

EmilyRussom

Juvie Member
Absolutely. Proceed with great caution.

Next thing you know CNN will be reporting two very adorable dragons taking over the White House..... Vlad has influence - you can tell he has a leadership trait in his pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom