Angie, Loki, Laura & Dozer (new pics 03/29/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to introduce everyone to our new girl. She is on her way now from Denver, CO. Here's the tracking # if anyone wants to follow her flight: http://www.ups.com/WebTracking/processInputRequest?loc=en_US&Requester=NOT&tracknum=1Z6ET1020195023418&AgreeToTermsAndConditions=yes We have chosen the name Angeline (Angie for short) which means "messenger of God." I will post some new pictures tomorrow but these are the ones we have so far. She is part leatherback.

Here she is when Laszlo brought her home from the pet store on Feb 17th, 2012.
IMAG0458.jpg

IMAG0481.jpg

Here she is eating a small dubia roach.

IMG_1250.jpg

IMG_1278.jpg

IMG_1276.jpg

IMG_1264.jpg

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Oh wait, maybe that means he is being DRIVEN to the airport now, must not be in the air yet. Should be soon though. Barb said he will be headed to Oakland, CA 1st.

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
The next update will be when he is checking in at the airport. It should be quick since he isn't bringing any luggage with him :mrgreen: :lol:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Gee, maybe he IS bringing a blanket & pillow, that's possible with Barb's babies. :mrgreen: She always gives them everything they need. I'm not sure where the airport is, I don't remember.

She said Tristan got his boy shortly after 10 am so I'm gonna ignore the "delivery by 4:30" notation.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Diane, I'm sorry to hear about your fall. I've done that from time to time. I suggest soaking sore parts in some epsom salts and warm water. They work really great.

BTW: I have a meeting in about 40 minutes or so but I will check on your baby when we get back probably sometime after 8:30 pm or so.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Thanks Lori, it sure happened quick.

I'll be looking for you later, good luck with your meeting.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Great to have you hear, we're waiting for him to get in the air.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Owie! Hope you didn't actually tore a tendon but just sprained it. Did you ice your wrist/ankle?

He's still in Oakland, CA. How long do they load up at the airport before taking off?

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
I've been icing my palm & wrist, my knee is just bruised and was bleeding but not swollen. Thank goodness it's my left hand and not my right one.

I would think he would be taking off at anytime.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
I will Michele, thanks. You will probably be on here before I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom