Amber Belle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bellalee

Juvie Member
:) I'm 3 hours ahead of you guys.. so I'm up! (still too early) .. Just think when you wake up she'll almost be there! :D

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
She left Ontario CA at just after 2:30 am(2 hrs ago)...she's not arrived in Washington yet , but should anytime now. Darn it I was hoping she'd gotten there by the time I got up.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Katrina was up until about 2am but she should be up now it's almost 6:30 on this side of the States. Belle is in Washington but it's not saying out for delivery yet. :(

I have to laugh because so many of us are up so early today excited and waiting on someone else to get a baby....Who's the expecting mothers? :lol:

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Let's not get too excited. Bligg was supposedly "out for delivery" for hours before he arrived :(

Katrina, wake up! You have overslept ...
d_clock.gif

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Hey Barb... do you have Katrina's phone #... maybe we should call her and let her know she's expecting :roll: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dobby2012
Top Bottom