Amber Belle

Status
Not open for further replies.

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Katrina, 80+% were dead when I opened my box. I emailed them, but havn't heard anything back :? . They aren't good climbers, but the little ones can climb up the side of a textured box or the glue inside an aquarium. They are very fast, but Lilly positions herself by a corner and catches them when they run there.

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Sara, that's crappy! He told me that there were several other orders that didn't make it so I'm sure he'll contact you tomorrow morning...Did Lilly seem to like them?

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Lilly's been doing Turks almost exclusively since August. She loved them at first, then got kinda bored of them, and now isn't eating much at all (I think she's gravid). At one point, she was eating 70-100 turks a day :shock: . Large :shock: :shock: .

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
OH, I'm sorry, I guess I thought this was your first order! I just looked back and it was Rachel that asked me about Turks! 70-100 WOW! That's like my dragons and their Dubia, hope they like Turks just as much!

AmyUK

Hatchling Member
She is lovely Katrina, Congratulations! :D How comes you couldn't have Dragon? Hope everything is ok with him! :D

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
AmyUK":e4cb1 said:
She is lovely Katrina, Congratulations! :D How comes you couldn't have Dragon? Hope everything is ok with him! :D
Thanks Amy! Actually, Drago was sold to someone local so it worked out for the best!

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Happy_New_Year_2010_by_Del11boy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smallfry_Zoey
Top Bottom