Amber Belle

Status
Not open for further replies.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Aww! Would you just look at that sweet face :love5:
I hope you and Belle are getting better acquainted with one another, because you sure aren't posting pics :wink: :p
LOL... enjoy your new baby, Katrina!

Give her and Fiona hugs from their big brother.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
She looks SO sweet. That's quite a shed she has going on. Well, do you have the side of beef ready? :lol:

Misty sends hugs too.

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Ok so, I haven't posted in a few hours because I'm sad to say that we didn't get off to the best start, my poor lil' girl was really upset and I didn't want to show this pic BUT she has now had a change of heart and is finally happy!
IMG_0283.jpg

Oh yeah, and she's supposed to be a Princess! Can you imagine! She was like this for the whole morning, hissed at me and everything but then I forced some snuggles on her and she totally mellowed out! She ate a few dubia (6-7) and I did manage to get a weight on her 189! So I will let her warm back up and get some happy pics this evening!

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
You did a great job Katrina, that must have helped tremendously, snuggles always do the trick. :wink: Great that she ate too. So, you heard her hiss? I only heard one of our adults do that outside once. Wow, 189 grams, she looks bigger than Misty but I've never seen Misty with a puffy beard yet.

Anxious for the happy pictures. :D

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Sorry to hear you and Belle got off to a bumpy start :(
Poor thing... she had a long trip and just needed a little quiet time.
We all totally understand if you don't post pics. The last thing any of us want is to stress Belle out any more than she is.
Give her some extra snuggles from her internet family :D

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
diamc":c4264 said:
You did a great job Katrina, that must have helped tremendously, snuggles always do the trick. :wink: Great that she ate too. So, you heard her hiss? I only heard one of our adults do that outside once. Wow, 189 grams, she looks bigger than Misty but I've never seen Misty with a puffy beard yet.

Anxious for the happy pictures. :D

Diane, thanks! I was really feeling like a horrible beardie mama! YES, I heard her hiss and I couldn't believe it! :shock:
gulfbrzdawn":c4264 said:
Sorry to hear you and Belle got off to a bumpy start :(
Poor thing... she had a long trip and just needed a little quiet time.
We all totally understand if you don't post pics. The last thing any of us want is to stress Belle out any more than she is.
Give her some extra snuggles from her internet family :D
Thanks for understanding! I do think it's best to give her a little time before a photo shoot...but I promise I'll get a few up tonight!

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Snapped a few, looks like we'll give her another day or two before too many more pics! She snuggled right up to my son's hair!
IMG_0284.jpg

Can you see a glimpse of creaminess on the belly :D
IMG_0285.jpg

And finally back in the viv for some nice little pancake action!
IMG_0288.jpg

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Looking much better...see I told you she liked kids. :wink:

I'm so relieved that the rest of her day went better than the first few hours.

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
I wouldn't worry too much about her being stressed. Lilly was kind of freaked out too, but was too little to blackbeard. Beardies handle shipping very differently. I've never heard Lilly hiss, exactly, but she does this like puff out of air that means "back off" or "get me out of the bath tub" or "let me run in between your bed and headboard". I have no doubt Miss Belle will warm up nicely to you, she may just take a little longer!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Katrina how's the little Princess today?

I was just thinking about the hissing thing and how Blaze has hissed at me more times than I care to tell anyone. :lol: He was a real booger while he was a juvie...but always gave in to snuggles it was just picking him up that could be scawwy. :shock: He'd try to bite Frank everytime he got near him for the first year. :lol:

So what does the family think?...that your crazy for getting another beardie. :?: :lol:
That possibly you need a beardies anonymous meeting. :lol:

Try to stay warm! :wave:

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Hi there, well I'm at work so I haven't got to spend any time with the dragons this morning, got their lights on and salads in their viv's...The hubby is home so I asked him to check on Belle, she hasn't touched her salad :? but he did give her a few crix...I'll feed all of them dinner when I get home.
I'm almost glad to hear that Blaze was a hisser! At least I can say "she's got her fathers temper"! :twisted:
I can't believe how stinkin cold it is! We're at 5 degrees F right now :shock: I hate winter...

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Well today was WAY better than yesterday! My hubs fed Belle 12 crickets and then when I got home she had about 17 small dubia and 8 small supers!!! YAY!!! She didn't seem to touch her salad though...I got her to eat one bite of mustard greens but that's it. I gave her a bath and we all know that bath = poop! :puke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixxie
Top Bottom