Amber Belle

Status
Not open for further replies.

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
mojosmom":df039 said:
she's so darling....I want a girl :(
Michelle~ I know where you can get one!!! tee-hee! (this is peer pressure!) Just get a baby from Barbara, all the cool kids did it!!! You want to be like us don't you???

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
yeah, psst that Barbara lady has "the good stuff" -- really good stuff, ya know? you'll feel the effect for years...

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
blondie098":95951 said:
yeah, psst that Barbara lady has "the good stuff" -- really good stuff, ya know? you'll feel the effect for years...
HAHAHHAHAAHA! Barb's got a new rep!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Sara I was just laughing at myself this morning when I noticed that I have jars or white powder in several rooms of my house...each room has their own jar. :lol:

Okay enough playing around I have beardies to care for now...feeding time again...see ya!

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
That's hysterical! I had a little boy come over to visit my youngest son on Saturday and when the parents arrived, after about 30 minutes of visiting, the kids mom said "What is that white powder on your face???" :shock: Uh, calcium? Yeah, awkward!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Yep! Just over 5 hours before she's off to the big brown viv place.

DSC05649.jpg

DSC05650.jpg

My foot is shedding
DSC05651.jpg

Checking out her clutchmates at BD.org

My big brother Bliggy?
DSC05654.jpg

My sis Misty got all the colors :roll:
DSC05657.jpg

Hey I think I kind of look like my sis Fiona....
DSC05656.jpg

fez09

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Yay! My little girl left Fresno at 5:38!!! Gonna be a long night, better get some coffee going!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
fez09":02342 said:
Yay! My little girl left Fresno at 5:38!!! Gonna be a long night, better get some coffee going!
Katrina I'm feeding the family tucking in beardies an I'll be here with coffee in hand. :wink: Just let me get everyone bedded down. :)

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
YAY! Baby Belle is on her way home :blob8:
I am so excited for you Katrina :D

Now Barb... deep breaths! deep breaths!
I know you'll be fine... you are becoming a pro at this :wink: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smallfry_Zoey
Top Bottom