Aloha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud

Original Poster
I really should get to bed! Got work at 7 lol, bought watch dogs on xbox one today, did I get time to play it, haha of course not lol

The ps4 I bought 2 months ago finally got its first use tonight if that makes you feel any better :D

Has cloud started to peel yet?

He's peeling around the neck at the moment, I haven't seen him in the light today, and due to his sleeping gymnastics I cant see much of him now :p

Bath time tomorrow though, so we'll see then.

MyBilbo

Hatchling Member
Yeah glad I'm not the only one although I think if I had my console that long with out playing it, id probably check my self in at the doctors lol.

I got a pretty goof pic of Bilbo sleeping on his wall this morning, not sure how to post pics via mobile so may wait until tonight.

Hope cloud enjoys his bath lol I know Bilbo jumps on my hand and straight up my arm given the chance after a while, then after a bath he don't wanna go back in his Viv, hangs on to my hand and wraps his hail around my wrist.

Cloud

Original Poster
I know they grip well, but you'd think they'd fall off.

I woke up late today and went into his room to be greeted like this:
79908-197858592.jpg
Where is my food, human?

He had two servings of food in the space of about 90 minutes. Now satisfied, chilling in the heat :)
79908-2952476484.jpg

MyBilbo

Hatchling Member
Loving the pics lol

Bilbo goes to the glass and watches me and the missus, I say to her were being watch! If you remember the scene for Jurassic park where the verlocer rapter is looking over the branch and you only just see the eye and top of the head, its just like he does, ill snap a pic next time.

I've not seen Bilbo all bloody day, still ay work for another hour and 40!!

I'm sure the greens will all he gone when I get back, shall give him 2 feeds tomorrow maybe 3 if he is up for it.

How many do you feed cloud per feed, do you count or just lob them in? I usually give him a good few hours between feeds some times 6 hours, eats better, I feed him for 12 mins at a time or until he stops eating, what ever comes first, usually. He stops about about 40 crix, but has been known to eat 60

Cloud

Original Poster
He usually eats about 15 worms a go. Keep in mind they are quite fat and nutritious so he gets full quite quick with them. On his second feeding he usually leaves a few in the bowl and goes back to them later. He's still yet to eat any green voluntarily, I put kale in with his worms now and he gobbles them up by accident.

MyBilbo

Hatchling Member
Very sneaky! I done that, he wouldn't eat the kale, so I out romaine lettuce in on its own and he ate it, so then I mixed it with the kale, now he eats everything I out in there, so keep it up he'll just do it in the end.

Cloud

Original Poster
Ahh you said my guys name in it! :blob5:

He sure enjoys himself with those.
If I put them in my little guys cage he'd just stare at me blankly, and then id have to fish out 30 crickets from under the carpet (bring on the tiles!). When he stops being so scared i'll go back to Hoppers. I've got Dubias coming in this week so we'll see if he likes them.

Your Son is adorable too. :D

MyBilbo

Hatchling Member
Yeah man, big up the little guys! I'm glad Bilbo has long distance friends lol

I've never seen those roaches? Could you send me a pic, I hear there are easier for a beardie to Catch but not to dust cos it does not stick to them, easier to look after?

Yeah my boy is sweet he could not do wrong in my eyes lol, does the other half's head in hahaha, he is obsessed with Bilbo though always wants to help, he us usually my spotter and tells me when he has eaten the crickets ready for the next load or if they are getting away and hiding, loves holding him and having him on his shoulder when he plays on the xbox

Popping to the beach today to find some rocks and large stones if I can, wish me luck

Cloud

Original Poster
Dubias are good. They have the highest nutritional values of all staple foods I believe.
No noise, no smell, they don't climb very well.
Pretty easy to keep depending on how long you plan on keeping them. They are expensive to keep buying though, so most people start their own colony. Which is probably a good idea because you have food for life is guess. When they arrive I'll let you know how it goes, I did get the smallest size, so I may have to let them grow a bit if they're too small.

MyBilbo

Hatchling Member
Yeah that would be great not sure if I will get them but I'm interested to see them, got my rocks by means of the beach! Got way too many lol, got them rinsed and in a bleach soak now then ill rinsed again the bake then cool then try and arrange them in the Viv, pic to follow tonight

MyBilbo

Hatchling Member
Viv done, but I started a topic in the general section so not to clogg up yours, let me know what you think

Cloud

Original Poster
One was bathed
79908-6048876499.jpg
One was dried
79908-6571406885.jpg
One was not amused
79908-2070566579.jpg

He officially hates me :p

MyBilbo":2u6kis8o said:
Viv done, but I started a topic in the general section so not to clogg up yours, let me know what you think

I saw your other post earlier whilst I was avoiding work. Looks luuuurvly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip
Top Bottom