Allison and Ramoth:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well some of you know the story of The Dragon Princesses and their trip to live in a new castle in Tn when they were very young. I have returned to continue their story, (if my computer will let me) :lol:

Once Ramoth woke up they have had a very busy spring and the summer is off to a great start! Both seem to have stopped growing, or eating for that matter. I am going tomorrow to pick up some dragon candy, waxies and PW's (if I can find them near) Hope that perks up the old appitite. I know adults eat less and they ARE both over 1 yr now....still a slave worries. How are they to keep their nice plump princess tummies if they don't stuff themselves silly? :mrgreen:
OK I' going to try for some picts here cross your fingers.
The Princesses arrival day:
IMGP0518.jpg

That is Katherine's hand! :shock:
IMGP0519.jpg

Early fun on the Bonsai:
IMGP0746.jpg

Ramoth Before Christmas:
IMGP0939.jpg

Allison before Christmas:
IMGP0952.jpg

This is Jan or Feb:
IMGP1271.jpg

As you can see they have grown a LOT!
I'll post more recent picts as soon as I get PB to co-operate. :lol:
Later,
Sandy H

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I will, don't worry, you've been in my prayers all along. Your lawyer said he'd be able to get the kids back to you, right? I hope he's got alot of pull if your hubby is that way. Lots of hugs & strength being sent your way.
P.S. I'm sure Kate hates going to regular school, she's been home schooled for so long and expects the quality you give her.

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Allison has been sleeping for a couple weeks now. She woke for several hours a day the last 3 days and seemed to be tired of greens so I stopped and bought her some supers today. Silly thing still hasn't come out of her cave. LOL That seems to happen this time of year every time I buy worms.

Sandy :mrgreen:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Sandy, it's that time of year. Leo is asleep, the others are sleepy, not sure what Puff is doing, she laid 33 eggs in Sept. She's eating alot again, so think she's perculating more, silly dragon.

Did you get your day in court yet? I'm so hoping it goes well and your kids come home again.

Didi has fungus around his left eye, have been treating him aggressively for over a month yet and seeing some improvement. My vet thinks it's YF but I don't think so, hopefully I'm right as he's not covered like Titan was.

Gabriel is as sassy & bratty as ever, just slower, not sure if he'll brumate this year, we'll have to see.

Lonzo is getting older, will be 12 in Apr, he's slowing down, has a kind of Parkinson's in his beard that affects his head but he carries on, so I help him as much as I can.

So take care of yourself!

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
We see the judge Thurs. the 6th for the final on the divorce and all. He did lift the restraining order. I had the kids at home the last 3 weekends. Though last weekend we were all 3 sick with strep. I had the added joy of a tummy bug too. (I'm special.) :lol: We are all better now.

Updates to come.
Sandy

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
So you have the kids for weekends only? Hopefully that changes when the final goes through. Keep me posted, k? I know the kids were glad to be home, but can't he get weekends?

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
And is Kat old enough to tell the judge where she wants to live? That must be considered, too. My 12 yr old niece wants to live with my brother, not her mother, so he has to get a lawyer to see what can be done about that. The divorce was final 6 years ago, but she still gives him hell, which is why Emily wants to live with her dad.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
2014christmas1.jpg

Barb (Witte) and Zak & Wheezie wishes you "A Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year".

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Thanks for the greetings. Merry Christmas to y'all too. How is Barb? (And her zoo?)

I just realized I haven't posted since court. The judge gave the kids to their father. I was set up.
The kids are devastated, me too.
Sandy

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Oh Sandy, this is horrible news. How could the judge grant custody to the kids' father? Doesn't the kids get a say to this??
I am so sorry. :(

I didn't get to speak with Barb. She had sent me a text message to let everyone know that she and the boys are well and to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Sandy, I thought your lawyer was sure about getting custody of the kids to you. :angry5: Did you even get visitation then? What in the world was with your lawyer, I"m sure you're all devastated. I can't believe this happened to you. :banghead: All my love & caring to you, this can't be the end of it...

I talked to Barb today and she's doing well, working almost full time and her dragons are also doing well. She's also a grandma again, Shasta had another baby not that long ago. I'm also a grandmother again, Safara was born on Oct 10. I have not seen my grandson since June, he's how almost 17 mo old and haven't seen my granddaughter at all. I sent gifts to the kids, taking for granted the package was received as haven't heard from my son since August when he refused to let me see Leo on his 1st birthday. Anyway, I only had a few minutes to talk to Barb as I had to get to my brother's for Xmas dinner but will be talking to her on Sunday for longer, so will let you know more.

Take care, sweet lady.

Esther19

BD.org Addict
Sandy, my brain has been reeling since I first read this. I can find no words except that I am so very sorry. The world has gone topsy-turvy, that's for sure. :angry5: Is there any recourse? Sending big hugs and prayers your way.

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Sorry my post was so brief. I was alone and hurting.
I had a very good lawyer. You should have watched him shred DH on the stand. Reminded me of Perry Mason. (age clue. LOL) But DH was the Assistant Chief of Police on base. Think BIG fish small pond. :evil: The judge had decided the case long before we saw her.
I get them every other weekend and when school is out and he is working. They cry every time I have to take them back. No I can't legally do anything anytime soon. I can apply for a change of status in about 6 months, and hope for a different judge. BUT, I will get them back and sooner. Don't ask. :)

Allison is asleep, as usual.
Sorry about the grandkids. That stinks. People need to grow up.

Tell Barb I said Hi and we miss her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom