Allison and Ramoth:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well some of you know the story of The Dragon Princesses and their trip to live in a new castle in Tn when they were very young. I have returned to continue their story, (if my computer will let me) :lol:

Once Ramoth woke up they have had a very busy spring and the summer is off to a great start! Both seem to have stopped growing, or eating for that matter. I am going tomorrow to pick up some dragon candy, waxies and PW's (if I can find them near) Hope that perks up the old appitite. I know adults eat less and they ARE both over 1 yr now....still a slave worries. How are they to keep their nice plump princess tummies if they don't stuff themselves silly? :mrgreen:
OK I' going to try for some picts here cross your fingers.
The Princesses arrival day:
IMGP0518.jpg

That is Katherine's hand! :shock:
IMGP0519.jpg

Early fun on the Bonsai:
IMGP0746.jpg

Ramoth Before Christmas:
IMGP0939.jpg

Allison before Christmas:
IMGP0952.jpg

This is Jan or Feb:
IMGP1271.jpg

As you can see they have grown a LOT!
I'll post more recent picts as soon as I get PB to co-operate. :lol:
Later,
Sandy H

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
I have to wait to see the judge. My lawyer says these things take time. It didn't take any time for him to take them. :angry5: :banghead:
I know I will get them back as soon as the judge hears the case. We just have to
hang in there. My patience is running thin, I hope this ends soon.

Sandy

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
So do I Sandy, it's just so unfair that this has happened to you. I'm glad you have a good lawyer, he'd better have a good case so you get your kids back asap. Plus it's summertime so the courts move slowly. I'm praying all goes well for you, sweet lady. Hang on to your temper. Are you at least talking to Kat and Daniel?

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
I see the kids in town when their sitter feels like bringing them. I talk to them every night before bed. It is better than nothing. :dontknow:

Sandy

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Hello Sandy. Bill and I are still praying for you and this situation. I've seen a sign on a church that is on my way to work. "It says when life knocks you to your knees, pray there." I know God will get you through this as only HE can.

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Great news. We have a court date, Mon. the 25th. The kids WILL be home next week! Praise God! :blob8: :blob5:
I'm trying to rescue a dragon. The poor thing is dyed red from the sand he is on. The sand is filthy. So sad.

Sandy H

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Oh Sandy, that is wonderful news, that's only a week tomorrow!!! I'm so happy for you. I know your lawyer said there would be no problem getting your kids home!!! YEAH!!!! :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

Once you've rescued the dragon, send pics over so we can help with rehabilitation, k? And red sand is awful. The staining will come off after a couple of sheds.

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
The owners are stubborn. They want to sell the set up too. I can't afford it and don't need it. The poor dragon has an infected eye. :banghead: But it is plump in spite of the nasty looking "food" it gets. The tank is nice and warm, but the *****s have a pan of water in there!!! :angry5:

This may be the longest week of my life. But God is good and will see me through.

Sandy H

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I'll be thinking of you all week & will be waiting to hear the result of the trail...I hope he gets what he deserves! And from what you said about your lawyer, he will!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I am so happy for you that you finally got a court date. I will be praying that the kids will be home immediately following, and will stay in "their" home.

Are the owners refusing to release the beardie if you don't also take the setup? I hope not.

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
That's a long story. I have not talked to the actual owners. They are living w/t the son of a friend. I hate to admit it, but I have been a bit busy to focus enough on the poor thing. I hope to talk directly with them this week. Wish me luck there too.

Sandy H :mrgreen:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Yes, luck on bringing a new dragon home who needs to be taken care of. Why don't you mention they can sell the set up on Craig's list, then you can just take the dragon, see if that works.

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
No luck in court. There were too many ahead of us. So many sad families. All those poor kids. :(
We try again on Sept.22. Should see the Judge this time. Keep praying. Kat is not taking this well.
He did let them join soccer this season. Both are doing great.

Didn't get the dragon. Oh well.

Allison is doing great. I moved her tank into the living room. She loves being in where she can watch the TV and the cats. With DH gone I have allowed my purry furries in the house. They are great company.

Sandy H :mrgreen:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I'm so sorry this is taking so long. So what of schooling, I thought they were home schooled by you?

Glad you've got your furries in the home, sorry you didn't get your dragon but so glad Allison is doing so well.

I'm praying that the session on Sept 22 goes well and your kids come home. I can't believe this is taking so long? Is not kidnapping part of this? I'm thinking of you all the time Sandy, I really thought the kids were back home. Good Luck (((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
He put the kids in school. :angry5: Kat hates it, she's bored. Daniel's ok with it he wants to HS though.
As for kidnapping, he's the assistant chief of police on base. He got it done officially by lying.
Keep the kids in your prayers. They need it.
Sandy H

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom