Addiction! Can't get enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregorydragon

Juvie Member
Okay, so apparently I have a new addiction. Everything Bearded Dragon-ish. We have only had Mango for 2 weeks. He is only 2 1/2 months old. I am on BD.org all day everyday! It's like I'm the BD and this site is the waxworm. It's all I want and all I think about! Help Me! HAHA! I am in grad school and I'm supposed to be working on a major assignment right now, but NO! I'm typing this post about my new found addiction. All day, I sit and think about what feeder am I going to try next, which would be the best feeder for the price for Mango, when should I switch to a bigger tank, should I try to build the next enclosure, should I try to breed Dubia to save money, when should I get another BD (cause I want one already), should I try to breed, how do I covince my wife of all of this stuff, I wonder what silkworms taste like (I know this is gross, but they look juicy!), and on and on and on. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Just now, I re-read the first paragraph and it reaffirms my addiction. I'm using words like "feeder" and "enclosure" and "Dubia". BTW, I intend to become one of "The Roach People" soon. I too want to have thicker, fuller hair and to be more attractive to the opposite sex :D . I think I need to join a support group. How about Beared Dragons Anonymous? We could call it BDA. It goes along with all the other acronyms I have learned in such a short period of time like MBD, UVB, GG, PW, etc.

I really need to do my school work!

gregorydragon

Juvie Member
Original Poster
OMG! I have a 4 year old and a 2 year old! We are developing into a soccer family already! My daughter (4years) loves lizards, insects, soccer, and boys :shock: (Patrick-from daycare,Troy Bolton-high school musical, and Justin Timberlake). :banghead: :banghead:

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
I have human kids and beardie kids and trust me when I say the addictions on both run deep!As for beardies anonymous why would you want to be anonymous.You are a Beardie Slave you should where that name with honor.Besides it wouldnt be any fun otherwise :wink:

I am a beardie slave and proud of it :headbang:

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
We are also a soccer family. And are all 4 very good beardie slaves and proud of it. :whip:
I thought this was the BDA meeting place, isn't it? :lol:
Don't worry, you will taper off and only spend 2 or 3 hours a day here. :lol:
Spare time, what spare time? I use my spare time to go potty. I eat at the keyboard. Doesn't everyone?

Sandy H

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
protiemama":1d553 said:
We are also a soccer family. And are all 4 very good beardie slaves and proud of it. :whip:
I thought this was the BDA meeting place, isn't it? :lol:
Don't worry, you will taper off and only spend 2 or 3 hours a day here. :lol:
Spare time, what spare time? I use my spare time to go potty. I eat at the keyboard. Doesn't everyone?

Sandy H

:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: I understand that one. Also, spare time is used for making dinner, breakfast, lunches for work, etc.

MissT

BD.org Addict
gregorydragon":b6110 said:
HAHA! I am in grad school and I'm supposed to be working on a major assignment right now, but NO! I'm typing this post about my new found addiction.
I think I need to join a support group. How about Beared Dragons Anonymous?

Haha, but thats what this is!!! A place where we all come to talk about are beardies and discuss every little behaviour that they have!! We have a proper support group here with people who understand what it is to be a beardie slave!!! Hooray for BD.org - where would we all be without it!

I am in grad school and I'm supposed to be working on a major assignment right now, but NO! I'm typing this post about my new found addiction.

I found bd.org just before my final assignment was due in..... oops! lol!

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Jiffy":7a5cf said:
gregorydragon":7a5cf said:
I wonder what silkworms taste like (I know this is gross, but they look juicy!), and on and on and on. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Yes, that is addicted! :lol: :puke:
Oh come on Jiffy you know you've thought about it too :mrgreen:

MALIBUSMOM

Gray-bearded Member
I am out of work due to surgery & Malibu now has a Full-Time slave & shes eating it up!I see some major seperation anxiety coming on when & if i do back to work.Oh yeh she also has my 13 year old son a part timer :)

RioReptiles

Sub-Adult Member
I think I need a 7 step program or something. I had a life... then I got a beardie. Now I want another, oh no.

gregorydragon

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I must be in the right place because I see that everyone is addicted here. I'm not alone. What a relief! I guess I'm becoming a slave to my beardie :whip: . Wait...I mean my daughter's beardie :wink:
Time for more school! :study: :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panthercat
Top Bottom