A vegi he will love??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most recently I've tried green beans and they don't care for them. This time when I went to the store they only had collard greens. They like them ok but their favorite are the mustard greens.

squirell

Hatchling Member
Mine enjoys collard greens, green beans, and yellow squash depending on the day. He used to be really shy eating his salad in front of me and my girlfriend even though that wasnt the case with crickets..... Must have been trying to show his tough guy mentality(More Meat!) by not eating the salad unless we left the room. Another weird thing about him is that he used to not eat his salad until after he gets his first batch of crickets but that has changed now.

Sapphire

Sub-Adult Member
Jessica1009":3o5i0xxk said:
Most recently I've tried green beans and they don't care for them. This time when I went to the store they only had collard greens. They like them ok but their favorite are the mustard greens.

Same here, I tried green beans yesterday and he only ate a few. Mine likes collard and kale, I haven't tried mustard greens yet (the ones I found at the store all looked nasty)

gogga

Juvie Member
Mine loves endive / butternut / rocket / green beans / snap peas and kiwi

It took her about 2 months to start eating salads though. So patience and perseverance is the key

J0ker

mine loves to eat squash babyfood off my finger he is about 7in long just keep trying different foods untill yall find something he likes

Toyguy

Juvie Member
So far Dash is loving his carrots, kale and collard greens. Hasn't touched his summer squash but I am thinking I may not have diced it up small enough. I think I am going to go buy one of those food preparation machines to chop it up more finely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maryjane91383
Top Bottom