A few questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshandmushu

Hatchling Member
Hi all, been a long time since I last posted on here just have a couple of questions to ask:

Firstly, do I still need to be feeding multivitamin to a 1 year and 11 month old dragon because I haven't been doing so as my tub of nutrobal is out of date, which brings me on to my second question can you give out of date nutrobal to a bearded dragon because theres still loads left and it'll just be a waste if I have to buy another one. Also, is 470g a good weight for a dragon at 1 year and 11 months.

Thanks

Josh

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi Josh,

Yes you should still be dusting with a multi. Once or twice a week.

I wouldn't give expired multi though, there is a reason it has an expiration date so I wouldn't feel safe using it still.

That is a good weight! :D

-Brandon

Trajega

Hatchling Member
That is a good weight, and yes you still need vitamins and calcium. I am uncertain about the product, but assuming it is a dry material I am going to go out on a ledge and say it is better than nothing. Personaly I would consider mixing it with grain to gut load your feeders, and get a small amount of new stuff to dust for when you feed them.

But again, when a human hits 20, they still have to worry about nutrition. This is the same for your beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meljorogers
Top Bottom