3rd poop today... and a weird behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lissarahi

110640-106036263.jpg

Hey guys, so this is the third poop of the day so far. The first one today was extremely watery and runny, second one seemed to be a little more firm but the urate was very runny and this is the third. He usually does not poop this much, usually he poops once every other day and now he’s been pooping 2-3 times a day and they all have seemed to be a watery

Update: I was just playing with my bearded dragon and he turned his head to look at me, and he looked like he was frozen for a good 30 seconds. He’s never done this before, I picked him up and and brought him close to my chest he seemed to go back to normal after that. Is this normal behavior?

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
The watery poop may just be him passing through excess hydration. It looks fairly well formed. Sometimes if they are moving around more than normal they'll go more frequently too. As far as the frozen behavior goes, I'm not sure I follow what was happening. Was he acting like he was in pain or seizing? If he was just standing still looking at you I don't think that is necessarily a sign of a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockMommy
Top Bottom