2015 Bearded Dragon Calendar images needed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
diamc":19pcskqb said:
Yay, I'm early this year with my submissions. Good luck Alex, hope it's easier this year with the new link. Hopefully there will be enough for 2 calendars again.
Wow! Love the new Loki pics, Diane! Very cool use of vegetation. :)

Brezzy99

Sub-Adult Member
Is there a way to find out if I submitted pictures of one of my dragons? I can't remember if I sent in pictures of Spyro.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Brezzy99":1nzritbc said:
Is there a way to find out if I submitted pictures of one of my dragons? I can't remember if I sent in pictures of Spyro.
No, but I could quickly whip up a way for people to see the images they submitted. :) I looked, and I see 2 of Toki and 2 of Ember.

I will whip up a script that will list the thumbnails of any user's uploads. :) I already have a script that shows all of them to me. It wouldn't be hard to pretty it up a little and have it filter by the current user.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
beardie":21xnsbrs said:
Wow! Love the new Loki pics, Diane! Very cool use of vegetation. :)
Thanks Alex, one was of lamb's ear and the other a sedum. We can trust him outside without a leash but NOT Angie. :lol:

That's neat the way you can post the link to see what was submitted for each member, that should prove to be very helpful.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
That's really neat how we can view what we had already submitted.
Thanks for providing that info.

Can't wait to see the finished calendar, whether it be one or two.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello!

That is cool, hopefully it will be easier for people to upload their pictures. I am sure you will have a great calendar of beardies again this time around. :D

Tracie

Galataya16

I can't wait to see the finished product(s?). I am new here and I've only had my beardie for a couple of months (she is 2, a friend didn't want her anymore so I more then happily added her to my zoo) and I love her! I think this is such an awesome idea! Thanks for letting me and my beardie be part of it! Excited to see what it all looks like put together!

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Welcome Galataya16. Great that you submitted pictures for the calendar, you will be impressed with it, I'm sure. :p

hello
my son helped me submit some photos for the beardy calendar last night.it said they were submitted but we havnt had a confirmation email and wondered if we should have had? we are not sure whether to re submit as the deadline is tomorrow (sun) night.
thank you in advance for your help
suzanne

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
libran1962":3so52e68 said:
hello
my son helped me submit some photos for the beardy calendar last night.it said they were submitted but we havnt had a confirmation email and wondered if we should have had? we are not sure whether to re submit as the deadline is tomorrow (sun) night.
thank you in advance for your help
suzanne
I hadn't thought to do a confirmation email with this upload process. But as Diane pointed out, there's a way to verify the image was received by clicking on the link she provided. :)

thank you
the images wernt there but my son has tried again and fingers crossed it seems to have worked this time
thank you for taking the time to reply
i know confirmation emails would be very time consuming
kind wishes
suzanne

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
libran1962":2txbun7g said:
thank you
the images wernt there but my son has tried again and fingers crossed it seems to have worked this time
thank you for taking the time to reply
i know confirmation emails would be very time consuming
kind wishes
suzanne
And just to manually confirm... I'm showing 3 images uploaded from you, a little after 12:30 AM PDT on 9/28 (today).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thuexedulichthailan
Top Bottom