2015 Bearded Dragon Calendar images needed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few pictures that I would like to submit but I have a question. One of them was photo bombed by my cat (still got dexter in picture and he has a annoyed look on his face). I love looking at this picture because I think its cute. Is there a problem submitting this because it has my cat in it?

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
No problem. I pick one of every beardie. I've not had problems choosing images that happen to have another animal in them. I usually choose the one without the other animal if the other animal is part of the main image, but less of a concern as background.

I get fairly picky, though, when it comes to pictures I use for the largest spots or the cover though, and look for very clean images with good composition, etc.

Thanks for the response. I just tried to upload my pictures from my phone because my lap top is broken :( but when i hit choose file it does not give the option to use the picture. The only option is : camera-camcorder-sound recorder and documents. None of these options allow me to use the picture. I thought about sending it via email then using neighbors computer but I know that doing this will compact the picture making it too small. Anyway I will keep playing around and see if I can get them uploaded. If not then I will try for 2016. Look forward to seeing the calendars when they are all done.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
@Dextersgal: That is a limitation of the phone's operating system, and nothing I can do much about, unfortunately. However, if you are ultimately not able to use a computer to upload the picture, you should be able to email and specify original size or at least the largest size option available, and we can arrange to have you email it. Please do try and find a way to upload it directly to the form though, as it helps ensure things are stored where I will do the work on the calendar.

Southpaw

Forgive me if this has been asked before but, where do I send the pics? I am new here and don't know if I post them to a certain thread or what? Thanks

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
However, before you go to that link and upload, make sure you thoroughly read the first post on this topic. It has the rules and instructions (along with the link).

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yes, be sure to read all of the info on this thread that beardie spent so much time detailing for us.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Absolutely! He has spent a lot of time getting all of the information together for the great calendar.

Thanks. :D
Tracie

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Question and dilemma: I decided to try something different by taking photos of Digi in front of a mirror. Would you rather have the foreground be in focus or the mirror image?

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
I dunno. That can be a cool image in either way. I guess the question comes down to which the photographer thinks is the best image. :)

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Hey Everyone!!!

There's only one more week left for getting those pictures in! Please check out the first post of this topic for instructions on how to upload them. If you have any troubles uploading, please let me know, and I'll help resolve the issues. Right now, we have enough to make one calendar. Normally, I have enough to make two. But then again, many people often upload during this final week!

So, I hope to see the pictures of your beardie soon, and then I'll get working on the calendar layout!

Cheers,
-Alex

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yay, I'm early this year with my submissions. Good luck Alex, hope it's easier this year with the new link. Hopefully there will be enough for 2 calendars again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom