2013 Calendar Previews - PLEASE REVIEW ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcarello

Gray-bearded Member
Thank you so much for all your hard work! I love the calendars,,,what a bunch of beautiful dragons we all have!!! Cant wait to order them.

Crisandre

Alex, thank you very much for your hard work. The calendars look fantastic. I am more than thrilled to see that my little girl Saphira got an entire page, thank you for that as well. I cannot wait to get my copy of the calendar. :D

poga7961

how do i get you a pic of my beardie for next years calendar and how do i get one once its done please let me know
poga is now 8 months old

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
poga7961":1ra9bgpt said:
how do i get you a pic of my beardie for next years calendar and how do i get one once its done please let me know
poga is now 8 months old
Every year, sometime around the months of June to August, there would be an announcement post (it would appear on top of each forum you visit, with an "i" icon) asking for people to send in photos of their beardie(s). You are allowed to submit 2 photos for each beardie. Then Alex would collect all of the emails and decide on which of the two to use from everyone and which ones are full-page worthy (quality).
Once he decides on the final layout of the pages, he'll upload them to CafePress for the final print submission. At that time, he'll post another announcement post with information on how/where to purchase the calendars.
So, keep an eye out next year for these announcements to appear.

kateslizard

Absolutely can not wait to order mine! :) I wish I could change the photo of Wizard though, I've taken heaps more recently that would really suit this much more! Oh well, next year I'll aim for a whole page :D Thanks heaps, and fantastic job on every single page!

DeweysMom

Sub-Adult Member
Awwww... Dewey made the cover! Thanks for picking him as the cover boy. He's had a rough few months, but appears to be on the mend now. :)

sydneysmom

I absolutely cannot wait to purchase the calendar! I'm new to the forum & bearded dragon life and was so excited to have the opportunity to have my little baby Sydney appear in a calendar! Thanks for all your hard work in putting these together for everyone. It's such a fantastic idea and great way to show off all of the beautiful dragons out there!! Thanks again :D

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
The new calendars are NOW AVAILABLE!

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=180161

If you have corrections that need to be made and plan to purchase, let me know. I can correct them before you order yours... that way, at least your beardie's name will be correct in your copy.

Thanks again to everyone who provided pictures for the calendar! I think we ended up with new more beautiful calendars for 2013!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom