2013 Calendar Previews - PLEASE REVIEW ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Okay... Your beardie should be in one of these two, if you submitted images to me. If not, please let me know.

PLEASE check for correct names and spelling for your beardies!

I mostly stuck with having users with usernames between A through J in Calendar A, and K through Z. However, I needed to shift things around a little. The following is a breakdown of who is in which calendar...

Calendar A:
7niteshades
A2PA
Aceyourface
Ashleyelsha
AussieBaby12
Barbiidny
beardie parents
Beardie2
BeardieLover1995
BeardieMommy3991
beardieosk
birksy
blazinbeardie
BluVision
btrot95
CaitlynShumway
CaptainVimes
caren
casper31
celestialindigo
christina0
Crisandre
Deweysmom
diamc
Dobbymybeardie
dottie66
drag0nl0v3
Drayco75
FrankiandDmitri
fresnowitte
Germ
ghostkid90
ghr15
Goodnightmoon1111
Goonie
iamrandi
Irwinshealth
jacody
jaybeaton
JC0609
Jenfid
joea
julychick
justin121
KatesLizard
Katie007

Calendar B:
gothra
isabelleandpaul
jellybaby90
Jiffy
kcarello
Koilover512
ladyleslie2013
LadyMeridius
lbeta1374
lillylizard
LittleReptar
Lizzieisloved
Mariah94
mhesslerjr
MikeILC
MissCarrieA7X
mitchellfamily
Mummapinkham
Mustashio
noelerhard
nordica
Penelepe
Phoenix23486
PLATINUMTREASURE
PudgysMom
puppytoes72
Raidiowires
RitztheBD
SilverbackJr
SirPuff
smergy
Speedyfuzzball
SpitFyre
SupaSam
sweetiepie9
sydneysmom
Tf2185
TheBeardieKing
TheWerewolf
Tonja
traceyb73
Wareham
weeman852
wmwelch
YuriTBD
zackbeardieowner

Calendar A:
2013CalA-00.jpg
2013CalA-01.jpg
2013CalA-02.jpg
2013CalA-03.jpg
2013CalA-04.jpg
2013CalA-05.jpg
2013CalA-06.jpg
2013CalA-07.jpg
2013CalA-08.jpg
2013CalA-09.jpg
2013CalA-10.jpg
2013CalA-11.jpg
2013CalA-12.jpg

Calendar B:
2013CalB-00.jpg
2013CalB-01.jpg
2013CalB-02.jpg
2013CalB-03.jpg
2013CalB-04.jpg
2013CalB-05.jpg
2013CalB-06.jpg
2013CalB-07.jpg
2013CalB-08.jpg
2013CalB-09.jpg
2013CalB-10.jpg
2013CalB-11.jpg
2013CalB-12.jpg

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Oh, and by the way.... the assignments to which month is which is not final. Obviously, there are a couple that are intended for particular months, but that's something I'm still finalizing as I prepare to upload to the Beardie Stuff Store.

I'll have the previews up for a few days. I plan to publish the calendar to be available for purchase by the end of this weekend!

If you still had corrections needed after I've published and you plan to purchase one, I will make changes before you buy yours so your beardie's name is correct in your copy.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
All is well & thanks for that full page of Gabriel, that is so exciting! Thanks for all your hard work, Alex, the pictures are all beautiful!
Deb

jacody

Sub-Adult Member
Nice job, Alex. The calendars turned out great, thanks for doing this, I know a lot of people look forward to them each year. I'm glad you used the pic of Omni on her sunny stump outside in the yard, that's pure beardie paradise..

Mustashio

Juvie Member
They look great! But we have an oops on ours!

Mustashio's name is spelled incorrectly. He is in Calender B-12 on the lower left hand corner. It says "Mustashino" but should be "Mustashio"!

Thanks so much for these! They are so cool! I can't wait to order Xmas gifts! Looks like a ton of hard work went into them! We appreciate it!

~Jill

TheWerewolf

Gray-bearded Member
I see my Nim! :D It's so exciting that my beardie is going to be in a calendar. I kind of hate that picture now though, but I liked it when I chose it. I'm perfectly fine because he is still adorable. Thanks so much for doing this. Everybody else's beardies are adorable too. :D

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Great job Alex, as always...........Thank-you for putting all my babies on different pages, it makes my calendar very special to me, all year long!!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
The pages of both calendars look great! Of course, I'm partial to A-10 because my baby girl has the full page :mrgreen:
As always, job well done. Thanks, Alex!

DragonZillaKing

Hatchling Member
I really want a calender even if i have to wait till 2014 but i don't know how to send the pics of Dragon. I use my DSI to connect to Bearded Dragon . org and all of Dragons pics are on the DSI. I would really appreciate it if somebody could help me with this because I would really like to have a calender with Dragons pics in it. Please help.

Irwinshealth

Sub-Adult Member
Thank you Alex!!! The calenders turned out great! I think we all have a great bunch of beardies thats for sure. :wink: I really appreciate everything you have done. I can't wait to order my copy. I'm not going to show my kids the preview pictures. I think it will be really neat to see their faces when they see the calender in person. Thanks again!

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Mustashio":3n9uh14a said:
Mustashio's name is spelled incorrectly. He is in Calender B-12 on the lower left hand corner. It says "Mustashino" but should be "Mustashio"!
I will correct that and update the previews. Thanks.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Charizard1":dnmku694 said:
I really want a calender even if i have to wait till 2014 but i don't know how to send the pics of Dragon. I use my DSI to connect to Bearded Dragon . org and all of Dragons pics are on the DSI. I would really appreciate it if somebody could help me with this because I would really like to have a calender with Dragons pics in it. Please help.
So submit pictures, they need to be emailed. Most computers and mobile devices support being able to email images (hopefully at full resolution/quality). I am not familiar with a DSI, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mysticsalten
Top Bottom