2 month old beardie, not eating. HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mudskipper

Juvie Member
I haven't done that for my 20 gallon long tank yet, but I'm just going to use wires to tie the fixture to the screen mesh.

PentzFamily5

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Ok, well my husband went ahead and drilled holes through the cross bar so he could put zap straps through to hang the UVB light fixture from. Works great. I would only recommend this procedure, if you have someone around that knows what they are doing with a drill. Small nick in the mesh top could have been alot worse if i had of tried to do that. Still working on the heat lamp. I am worried about it melting the rim of the enclosure, as it did with the tank he was in. Today so far so good. We had to remove the faux rock syro from the back. The little bugger was climbing and ripping pieces off. I really hop he didn't eat any of it. So for now no interesting rock in the back, which sucks cause that's something I liked about the whole thing. I think the whole switching tanks again, light changes and such has stressed out Perry today. He did eat about 10-15 crickets this morning and at least 10 combined the two other times I fed. I did find out that he will eat the recently dead guys ( mistakenly squished while trying to round them up ) if I just offer it to him. Sweet! Hope it doesn't happen to much, wouldn't want him to get to use to hand feeding. Haven't seen him eat any of the veg I've put in. He ate some mushed mango from the syringe though. I did get a few pics but haven't checked them put yet. I will get them up ASAP. Not even sure how, but I'm sure there's a page for that. Lol.

mudskipper

Juvie Member
How's your baby doing? :)

I had to take the backgrounds out of my Exo Terra tanks because my leopard geckos were climbing on them. Crickets and mealworms were hiding on AND in them, too. The mealworms dug all sorts of tunnels in the foam leaving black foam powder everywhere. I hope my leopard geckos didn't eat any.

I may end up using the 36" x 18" x 18" Exo Terra for my bearded dragon, too. I was planning on buying a melamine cage, but I was just told that Critter Condos won't be available for the east coast for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom