1st Vet Visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

GZDRAGON

Hey guys!!
So Godzilla went to the vet! and the vet said that he is pretty strong but a lil bit skinny...
He haven't been eating too much lately ...they want to test his poop to check any problem with parasits or whatever but he doesn't look bad his just not eating alot.

I'm using the calcium powder for crickets and superwworms. but i've been considering buying a multi vitamin
what you guys think? and also are blue berrys good for them?

sandro

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
It's best to have a fecal test done periodically like ever 6 months or so just to make sure as parasites are one of the biggest killers of beardies and it can be prevented with a simple fecal test. You may not see any signs doesn't really mean that they are not there...btw not eating much can be a beginning sign. So I say go for it get the test done.

As for supplements you should be using both calcium and a multivitamin/herpitive.

Yes they can have blueberries here's a link to a chart of nutritional values to some beardie foods...notice it is color coded as to if and how often an item can be fed. Notice blueberries are written in black meaning feed occasionally which means should not be an everyday item.
http://www.beautifuldragons.503xtreme.com/Nutrition.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockMommy
Top Bottom