10 month old feeding schedule?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeeDee1990

I'm getting my first beardie in a couple of days and he/she is around 10 months old, I was wondering what would be the best feeding schedule for him/her?

XiDiS

Juvie Member
Leave greens in there viv all day. and 2-3 feedings each day of as many crix they can eat in 10-15 mins.

LLLReptile

Juvie Member
x2 what XiDiS said, although I'd only offer insects once a day, personally. Depends on the beardie, though. Some can get picky :) Your beardie is probably big enough at this point to eat mealworms too.

-Jen

Mediabandit

Sub-Adult Member
That will depend on his size weight as well as his personal preference. If you find him eating less and less each time you can go ahead and cut it down to once a day. Let us know how long and how much he weights when you get him and we can go from there as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheekypotato
Top Bottom