Status
Not open for further replies.

adambeck

Hatchling Member
I can't help but think of Roz from Monsters Inc. :lol:
Maybe you forgot to submit your paperwork too :lol:
106443-3579518357.jpg

Tarnished

That's a lovely picture without a doubt! For sure I would love to see my little dragon in such a pose. We are planning a trip for our daughter and her husband to have their wedding pictures taken in Florida and we were thinking of Winter garden as it's a lovely setting. We are getting a winter garden photographer for their shooting and I might ask him to take some pictures of our bearded dragon to frame it later on. Have you ever had a professional photographer taking pictures like this? I'm so excited.

dogndragonmom

Photo Comp Winner
Oh my this is sooo funny....my Cheech is always watching too...and the days I work the longest he stays in his hide alot longer because he knows I'm not around to watch or take him out LOL they are so funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom