hi there

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaz46

I am new to the forem and am not really sure how to use it. I wrote a health note about my two "kids" and now I can't find it anywhere on the site. what do I do? Help me and help my dragons.
thanks jaz

barti1

Gray-bearded Member
Go to the forum where it say's health, and click on new topic, then you can start writing your message.

jaz46

Original Poster
I am so glad to hear from you. I am going to call the herp vet in the morning. I also thought is was a bone disease. It reminded me of rickets.

For UV Light we have a longlamp that holds 75 watt tube. We also have a 75n watt basking lamp. At night we shut them off and use a 75 watt moonlight lamp. They have a ramp in their "home" so they can bask but lately they have been so weak they don't climb up.

I cannot tell you the temp of the heated side, but there are definate palpable changes ( not freezing, by any means)

They have access to crickets and have some very healthy looking poop. My daughter tells me they drink but I hold them each abut 3 times a day and feed them water with a little fresh grapefruit juice squeezed in and they drink it with relish. I use a medicine dropper. Mist with warm water.
I can see an immediate positive response to the probable dehydration.

They have never been veggie eaters, much to my dismay. Therre is a jelly like material "cactus fruities" that my daughter has also given them.

I look forward to hearing from you again and will check this site again in the AM. I care more for these guys then I thought and want to help them if I can.

I'm having a hard time navigating this site. hard to see what I have sent or where. Confusing to me. next time yourepy, i'll send my e-mail so i can get easiler help. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom