Need help with backdrop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I need to know how to make a backdrop picture for my bearded dragon.I don't want to print because that's just not good and I always wonder how people get ye backdrops that you tape to the glass.please help

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I wound up having two of my photos printed using an oversized printer at a print shop. I cropped them to the appropriate dimensions for the tank and stuck them to the outside of the glass using glue dots and it works well. The printing wasn't cheap but the prints have lasted quite a long time and provide a backdrop of their natural habitat.

Wolfeden

Hatchling Member
I spent a lot of time searching for the right background, I had a vision.

It actually took me years before I stumbled upon petbackdrops.com and found exactly what I was looking for. They have a great selection and do custom sizing.

At this time I can't comment on the background because it hasn't shipped yet, they do state longish shipping times at 7-12 business days. But their customer service seems good and they are responsive to emails.

Time will tell, I'm not in a hurry.

Wolfeden

Hatchling Member
I received my new background and can now, in good conscience, recommend petbackdrops.com.

The background is printed on a thick and durable vinyl "canvas" that will not tear and should hold up very well. The print is of good quality and is accurately represented on their website.

I think my BD likes it. Looks like he wants to go to Moab, UT.
BD1_zps9jwb7o5r.jpg

BD3_zpsryr1xebz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meli
Top Bottom