Questions about dusting

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReapingDreams

Hello all :)
I'm planning on getting a baby beardie soon. I've done a bunch of research and there is a quick question I was hoping someone here could help me with. On days where I am dusting his food with calcium should I dust all his food that day, including his greens, or only the insects he eat that day? And I also have the same questions about his multivitamins, all his food or only the insects? My fear is if giving him too much of it will harm him.
Thank you for any and all help :)

kornel351

Hatchling Member
One serving of calcium or multivitamins should be enough.Also don't mix the two do them.on sperate days

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Dust the bugs at every feeding but defer to the instructions on the bottle. Some of the supplements differ. The Repashy supplements I use go on the bugs at every meal. I go with about 5 days using calcium and 2 days using multivitamin. I don't dust salad as you can build those to be nice and nutritious on their own if you provide enough variety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bre2236
Top Bottom