Zak-n-Wheezie the 2-Headed Bearded Dragon(s) RIP APR 4/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Barbara,

The t-shirt is really nice looking, let me know about the keychain because, of course, I'd like one. Have a really happy birthday day with Z&W on Saturday, hope you'll put some pics of the celebration on here.

Deborah & Sweetie :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Love the T-shirt, and looking forward to seeing the key chain. Still kind of mourn about the paper weight, it's such a closer part of having an actual piece of the boys, it could be a small stone size, and let everyone pick up the shipping cost, I'm sure you'd get takers................................................................................................but......hard to believe their one year old...............HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Zand W.............
:wave: :blob5: :wave: :blob8: :wave: :blob8: :wave: :blob5: :wave: :blob8: :wave: :blob5: :wave: :blob8: :wave: :blob5: :wave: :blob8: :wave: :blob5: :wave:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACK-N-WHEEZIE - HAVE A GREAT CELEBRATION. YOU'RE A YEAR OLD, ALMOST LITTLE MEN!!!! SWEETIE SEND LOTS OF HUGS!!!
:love5: :love5: :laughing6: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8:

Hope all of you have a great day today!!!

Deborah and Roger

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Happy Birthday Zak-n-Wheezie!

Ta..Daa!

100_3785.jpg

100_3786.jpg

Z&W have this to say to everyone on their Birthday;
Nothing is Impossible!
Love Conquers All!
& Believe In Miracles!

Zak-n-Wheezie will be getting a birthday breakfast consisting of all of their favorite veggies
and fruits topped with a three worm mixture. Mmm..Mmm...Good!

They love to go for rides so this morning after breakfast we will go for a long ride.

I'm so excited for them. I woke up and went straight over to their viv to give them a big
snuggle and kisses. It's hard to beleive that they are a year old.

Okay I have to go kiss them again! .

Barbara

Z&W say, "thank-you for the Birthday wishes!"

I'll post more pic's later!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Well done Barbara, the hats are beautiful and they look so handlsome and happy. Hope you have a reallyl good ride and that the rest of the day continues the celebration!! :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
(singing softly) Happy Birthday to you,Happy Birthday to you,Happy Birthday Zak n Wheezie,Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!!! We wish you many more birthdays,Hugs and Kisses from my family to you both. Barbara,today is a very special mile stone for you,your family and Zak n Wheezie. We hope this day is as wonderful as all of you. Give all the animals a big hug and hello from us.Your babies couldn't have made it without all your love and care.
Sara

sandi0906

Juvie Member
HAPPY B-DAY Z-N-W :headbang: ....Ive only read your story today and what a wonderful read.. With your help they have beaten the odds.... congrads , and i hope this journey continues for many more years with these very special dragons..

tami

Prisma

Juvie Member
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES, ZAK 'N' WHEEZIE!!!
...have a wonderful day with your little miracles, Barbara!
PS... my own little miracle (daughter) sang happy birthday to your boys this morning, in English and French! She's quite fascinated with them.
They've sure touched a lot of lives!

slavetoIzzie

Sub-Adult Member
DSC00215.jpg

Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy First Birthday, Zak n' Wheezie. Happy Birthday to you!
Not only did my slave draw you a birthday banner, she let me have a picnic outside on my rock! I certainly enjoyed having my celebratory worms outdoors for a change.

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Awww SlavetoIzzie, that is a cute sign and very cool idea!

Edit...Barbara I love the little beardie bday hats. Too cute. Love the pic.
Kisses from Waffle and Foster to your Zak-n-Wheezie. (I forgot to say that in my earlier post, it was too early in the morning to be thinking straight!)

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
:blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

Zak-n-Wheezie, we wish a wonderful Happy Birthday to you two!!!!!

Very well done, Barbara! You and Z-n-W have made this a wonder-filled year for all of us! Our love to all of you!
:love5: :love10: :love5: :love10: :love5: :love10: :love5: :love10: :love5: :love10: :love5: :love10: :love5: :love10: :love5: :love10: :love5: :love10: :love5: :love10: :love5: :love10: :love5: :love10: :love5:

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZAC-N-WHEEZIE!!!! :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8:
Katherine (my dd), Bogie and I are sooo happy to see them make it to one year! Barbara you are an example to us all. :blob8: :blob5: We LOVE the party hats!!!!! :love10: :love5: :love10: :love5:
:headbang: :headbang: :love5: :love10:

Sandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom