NARBC in Anaheim

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddma

Juvie Member
yeah dawn , i know what you mean about the small containers. those little shows are usually not a big deal, but i can never get to a big show. also got an email to one in a couple of weeks in west palm beach , it's one day, saturday. but again a small show, i won't be going , i work anyway.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
First off I really want to apologize to beardieaddict again for missing you. :(

Okay I have a few uploaded to start...then I must go shopping I'm out of veggies for beardies
oh yeah and human food. When I get back I'll upload the rest of the show and link you to the
album so I'm not taking up so much space with images in General Discussion. :wink:

One of the main reasons we go each year is to see Dr. Wentz.
DSC03853.jpg

BTW we did very good as all we walked out with was the Repcal suppliments and sore feet. :lol:

Here are a few of what was at the show....

DSC03851.jpg

DSC03859.jpg

DSC03860.jpg

DSC03881.jpg

DSC03888.jpg

DSC03893.jpg

DSC03897.jpg

DSC03904.jpg

DSC03902.jpg

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Barb....Thanks for posting pics for those of us who were NOT able to attend the NARBC.

The little two-headed green turtle is so cute! I can hear Gina now....."Awww... I want one and I want want NOW! Mine! Mine! MINE!
Am I correct in thinking that, Gina????? :lol:

Looking forward to the album. Hurry and get back from grocery shopping! :wink:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Aren't the little turtles cute...those people have been there every year sense I started going and they always have a couple of the little 2-headed guys.

Hey it's going to take a little while for me to get all the pic's uploaded so please be patient. I might not have a link for you until later tonight. I'd really like to take a few minutes to look around the site before I start uploading. I really didn't get many pic's this year nothing like last years over 200. :lol: But last year we went in with a VIP pass so it was easier to get pic's of the things being displayed at the show.
(VIP allows you to get in when they are setting up before the general public.)

Robin, Wendy, and Heidi is was really nice seeing you at the show. Sorry I couldn't really talk more but as you seen it was difficult for us to do any looking around. :lol:

ddma

Juvie Member
Can't your grocery shopping wait til later, tell the humans to eat pbj . LOL -- we want to see pics :blob5:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
gulfbrzdawn":7c393 said:
The little two-headed green turtle is so cute! I can hear Gina now....."Awww... I want one and I want want NOW! Mine! Mine! MINE!
Am I correct in thinking that, Gina????? :lol:
I was saying exactly those words! How scary . . . you knew exactly what I was thinking!

I had to look at the box with the stick bugs twice. At first I thought "hmmm, why would anyone want to see a display full of sticks?" Yeah, DUH on me!

fresnowitte":7c393 said:
Ummm, what was this guy doing? Sleeping upside down???

Can't wait to see the rest of the pics!

joeyb504

Hatchling Member
dawn and dawn you could always head to new orleans in november the show is ithink is the 14 and 15

ddma

Juvie Member
Duh on me too !! i was wondering what that pic was all about i was trying to see if there was some sort of animal in there. then just thought....well okay.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Great pics Barbara! And you weren't kidding when you said that most are of Frank getting mobbed by the public :lol:

Know what? I think these pics of Zak-n-Wheezie are the only ones I'd ever seen of them without black beards. They actually looked like they enjoyed all the attention while at the expo. Is that true??

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Gina I believe that Z&W actually enjoy it. They are always lit up when we go. They also seem to really have a thing for Dr. Wentz this will be the 2nd year they have left him a fecal sample. :lol:
Actually they do really good when we take them places they are so busy paying attention to everything going on around them that they have no time to stress on eachother. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom