NARBC in Anaheim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
VEGASLIZARD":c019f said:
Wish I had the camera out when Mark was feeding Scorch. He dropped a dubia in his lap and it crawled right into his gym shorts. He jumped out of the car and did a little ants in my pants dance, while the rest of us sat in the car howling with laughter.
:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:

(Please don't tell him I was laughing :shock: )

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Oh shoot! :shock:
I have to clean the coffee off my computer now. :lol:
Thanks for that great laugh I needed it.
I got the complete visual. :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:

That's okay Mark I did a little cockroach dance this morning myself. I was feeding the larger babies some of the bigger turks and wasn't paying attention to the cup I was holding. I guess I had leaned over an a few (3) roaches climbed out across my hand and to the floor. :shock:
I don't think I have ever moved so fast as I did trying to smash those boogers before they got away...barefooted at that. :bleick: :lol:
But darn it I got em!

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
Ew, Barb, I think having to smash them in your bare feet definately competes with roach in your pants. :shock: Btw Robin, Mark won't mind you laughing at him, he started laughing too as soon as he was roach free. :D

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
I couldn't let them get away and infest my house... :shock:
I had no choice but to do the cockroach dance bare footed. :puke:
I guess I'll be making sure I have my shoes on from now on when feeding roaches to beardies. :lol:

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
German Giant
IMG_1994.jpg

Cuban Rock Iguana
IMG_1997.jpg

Picking out a Tegu
IMG_1999.jpg

One more pic of pythons hatching. Look at those cute little noses!
IMG_0079.jpg

Ok, get off the internet, I wana snuggle!
IMG_0092.jpg

That was a long car ride, I'm tired, go away!
IMG_2040.jpg

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Hey girlfriend! I'm a talkin' to you Robin! Where's the pic's lady? I know you took some of Anaheim...you know you could share them here. :lol:

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
OK... but really, the only pictures I have are the ones that hubby took while I was holding the boys...
SUCH an honor
ZNW3.jpg

What happens when someone takes your picture before you are ready???
Something for everyone to laugh at :? Hubby calls this picture "cheesy".. and I wasn't even trying
ZNW4.jpg

The pictures that Barbara took turned out so much better
ZNWNARBC.jpg

ZNWNARBC2.jpg

That's all I got.. without our real camera, it was kind of hard to take any real pictures

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thanks Robin for sharing those...seriously though you only took pic's with Z&W? :shock:

Okay I have to tell everyone this funny little story well it was funny to me. I was standing talking to a man from reptile guru or prehistoric reptiles that had purchased one of the other 2-headed beardies that I know about...when this complete stranger walked up to me and said, "hey your friend from San Diego area is looking for you." Frank an I looked at each other and laughed :lol: it has to be Robin. Only Robin would have been asking everyone...complete strangers... :shock: have you seen my friend?
The lady with the 2-headed beardie.

Next time we will have to do lunch. :wink:

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
You know Barb... I was so excited at the prospect of meeting you, that I don't remember asking anyone. HOWEVER I'm sure that I mentioned it several times to Tony while we were walking through the show. So by the time we found you, I would imagine that EVERYONE there knew I was looking for you :D

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
OK so I have sat here reading this whole thing. How did I miss it? :shock: And I am sooo jealous! :( Sounds like everyone had a great time. I do wish I could have been there. Instead I was planning and experiencing Daniel's 5th birthday party. Imagine if you will 20 kids of all ages at my little house, loads of sugar and it RAINS! :lol: God does have a sence of humor!

Glad I had finished drinking my coffee when I got to the roach dance stories! :laughhard: :laughhard: Thank you, I needed the laugh. Thanks for the great picts. Kinda glad I wasn't there. I have no spare vivs and I wouldn't have left without SOMETHING. :D Prob, a nice little group of Leos, they are so cute and so soft.

Sandy H

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
Well, does that mean I can look forward to a lunch with you guys in December? nudge, nudge. Just start planning on it now, right?
Cross your fingers for me today is 9/9/09 and I have a house showing. Maybe it will be a lucky day for me since we got the Certificate of Occupancy last year on 8/8/08! Please let me sell this stupid house, because I am so tired of endlessly cleaning it. Yes, I am a neat freak and do not have a maid to help me clean. Geez I spend hours every day. So between cleaning and being on here I don't have time for anything else. hehe
I have been teasing my husband that if we sell this house I want to move to one of those high rise condos on the strip because my youngest is going to the performing arts high school next year to study classical guitar. It is just off Las Vegas Blvd and Fremont Street. It is a half hour drive to the strip from where we live now. ugh. I am not looking forward to two years of that before he gets his license. I am going to have to move down there or find some way of bribing Nic to help drive. hehe

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
Ok wait. Just because I had to work and couldnt make it to the show last weekend...

I'M NOT INVITED TO LUNCH !?????????????????!???????????????? :angry5: :angry5: :angry5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixxie
Top Bottom