NARBC in Anaheim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
Ok im sending you guys my phone # in PMs. hehehehe I cant wait!!!

So youre goign to Disneyland vegaslizard ? Both parks or just Disney? I might go to Downtown disney that night too !

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
We are driving in on Thursday, so I was thinking of taking the teenagers over to Disney on Friday while the hubby goes into the city for some business. We haven't been to an amusement park in California for a few years and the last one we went to was Knots berry farms because my youngest is a roller coaster fiend. He is a total thrill seeker. They have some friends that live on the Palos Verdes peninsula and we are trying to get them to come down for the weekend and come to the show with us so we can corrupt them with scaly thoughts :D lol

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I wish we could go but it's too far away for one and we don't have the $ for another. We are waiting to see if we can go to the Tucson reptile show later in September and that's just about 1.5(+/-) hours away.

MBrian

Juvie Member
Does anyone know if they sell insects at the reptile show by that I mean the Anaheim one?If anyone knows do they ussually have Dubias and Superworms? Thanks.

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
The show they had down here in San Diego had booths that sold live feeders. The NARBC is much larger, so I would imagine they will have a bug or two :D

MBrian

Juvie Member
Hmmmm I wonder if it would be cheaper then it is from buying online since you dont have to pay for shipping. Thanks!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
MBrian":07b8b said:
Does anyone know if they sell insects at the reptile show by that I mean the Anaheim one?If anyone knows do they ussually have Dubias and Superworms? Thanks.
Yes they sell bugs there as well...I know they had a few vendors there in the past that sold supers, crickets your regular feeders...last year there was someone there selling roaches but I'm not sure how many types they carried.....here's the link to the 8 pages list of vendors.
http://www.narbc.com/htm2006/an_vendor.php
You would probably get them for about the original online cost without shipping charges so yes it would be cheaper.

And the countdown begins...3 days...13 hours...and 15 minutes!

AutopsySoldier

Hatchling Member
Another quick question...do vendors accept Debit/Credit cards? I don't really feel like carrying around a wad of cash with me.

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
AutopsySoldier":7b2d0 said:
Another quick question...do vendors accept Debit/Credit cards? I don't really feel like carrying around a wad of cash with me.
HAHA! Already thinking about how to pay for all of the goodies :laughing6:

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
I wish I could go :( I want to meet Barb and the boys!
It's just not fair..... Waaaaaaaaaaa!
tantrum.gif

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
I know it's not the same, Dawn but I plan on taking LOTS of pictures. I'm really excited! Since there are a few other members that are going to be there, it'll be like a reunion.. only with people you've never met before :mrgreen:

BTW... we have a coast on this side of the country too... you could always move :wink:

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Okay.... I guess pictures will have to do! :|

Yes, I know you have a coast and although it's beautiful.... nothing compares to fishing in the Gulf of Mexico and our sugar white beaches. Thanks anyway! :mrgreen:

Hope you guys have fun without me! :( :p

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
I wish you could go too Dawn, :( but if you did we wouldn't see much from the bar. :? :lol: J/K! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brikev9799
Top Bottom