Howie Tales

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's some random pictures of Howie over the few weeks I've had him.
I hope you guys enjoy him as much as I have :D
(Before anyone jumps down my throat about the sand, it will be gone soon lol)

Howie:

Mr.Grumpy:

First bath, he wasn't a happy dragon, but boy does he look pretty when he's wet! (noticed how much he puffed his stomach up? Wow!) :

This is his preferred sleeping arrangement:

Seejay and Howie's first official face-to-face meet:

Kind of a random one but I liked it cause you can see all his pretty colors on his back!:

Yikes! :/ Don't worry, no dragons were harmed in this adventure :):

And the last one, this is him obviously telling me to "Stop with the pictures already! Holy cow!" lol, I didn't even stage that one either :):

SARBEAR

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
More new pictures?? Wow, can you say addicted?? :)

Basking outside of his cage, he loved it!!

I saw some pictures of eating action shots, and thought I'd try it out, this was my favorite :)

He loves his new hammock!!

Here's his sexy leg shot:

And here's my cat's attempt at a sexy leg shot, FAIL! lol:
(excuse all the junk behind him :?)

SARBEAR

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I have more new pictures, not sure if anyone even looks at them, but just in case, here's more!:

Howie found himself a little sun through the window:

I swear he finds the oddest ways to sleep:

Another outside adventure, now with a leash!:

This is how he fell asleep when we were watching a movie lol. He loves my slipper:

SARBEAR

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Howie slept in a "beardie burrito" all night! I didn't know they liked to be wrapped up so much!
He waited until I turned on his lights before coming out lol.

Omnomnami

Hatchling Member
Very cute!! I love his sleeping arrangements...not the ways I would choose but I guess he's gotta be cute about everything, right? HAHA :mrgreen:

SARBEAR

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thank you :)
I love sharing him!
I think he sleeps weird just cause he knows I'll bring my camera out, haha.
He really is a great dragon, I love him!! :)

FaaFaa

Sub-Adult Member
Hey Sara! Howie is a super cute dude. I love all of his colors. Thanks for sharing all the great pics. It looks like he is one spoiled beardie! There seems to be a lot of those around here. And we are all addicted to pics too so keep 'em commin!

Momto3boys

Sub-Adult Member
How in the world did I miss this???

OMG Howie is one gorgeous beardie :love5: I loved all the pics, have to say my favorite is of him eating though, super cool shot!!!

Definately keep the pics coming!!

SamBam

SARBEAR":e1f43 said:
Howie slept in a "beardie burrito" all night! I didn't know they liked to be wrapped up so much!

Hi my name is Sam and I love dragons! Yours is so gorgeous. I laughed and cried the whole time!!! :roll:
However I had a few questions, how do you care for him! WOuld you give any tips to anybody for caring for them? Also How much do you take him out? Like outside? Well, I loved the pictures and the Sexy leg was cute and the worm and all of those! Well thanks for sharing and just one more question can you help me by telling me how you post pictures? Thanks Sara~ Love Howie

Love SamBam and Jemma
I love you Jemma my precious Jem http://www.flickr.com/photos/41120492@N04/3786742732/

SARBEAR

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
ajkry2":b6e86 said:
Great pics, Sarbear!!!

keep updating, and I'll keep looking
Hey Sara! Howie is a super cute dude. I love all of his colors. Thanks for sharing all the great pics. It looks like he is one spoiled beardie! There seems to be a lot of those around here. And we are all addicted to pics too so keep 'em commin!
How in the world did I miss this???

OMG Howie is one gorgeous beardie I loved all the pics, have to say my favorite is of him eating though, super cool shot!!!

Definately keep the pics coming!!
Thank you all! I really enjoy him! He has a great personality and puts up with me well, lol.
And he is VERY spoiled, lol. Everyone makes fun of me for treating him like a baby, my family got a kick out of the beardie burrito, I still haven't heard the end of that one, lol.
I have some more pictures coming soon, stay tuned :)
SamBam":b6e86 said:
SARBEAR":b6e86 said:

Hi my name is Sam and I love dragons! Yours is so gorgeous. I laughed and cried the whole time!!! :roll:
However I had a few questions, how do you care for him! WOuld you give any tips to anybody for caring for them? Also How much do you take him out? Like outside? Well, I loved the pictures and the Sexy leg was cute and the worm and all of those! Well thanks for sharing and just one more question can you help me by telling me how you post pictures? Thanks Sara~ Love Howie

Love SamBam and Jemma
I love you Jemma my precious Jem http://www.flickr.com/photos/41120492@N04/3786742732/
Hello Sam!
Thank you very much! The first tip I would give is, do as much research as you possible can before you get one. Babies are a little more difficult to care for, as they need a lot of special care. If it's your first beardie, it may not be a bad idea to start out with an older one.
I "try" to take him outside every day, but with work and school, he hasn't been out in a few days. Although I let him out while I am home inside my house, he likes that just as much as being outside I think, it's not as scary, lol.
The way I upload pictures is, I go to imageshack.com (some people use photobucket.com but you have to make and account and I personally don't want to) and I upload the picture, then copy the code that starts out [URL and then post it here, it's really easy!

SARBEAR

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
MORE NEW PICTURES!!!:
"You say these are Phoenix worms? Hmm..":

"I can barely taste these, one was enough, give me something bigger":

"Mmm there we go, think I can fit them all in my mouth ma?":

Weird tongue picture:

Not quite sure what he was going for, there wasn't anything there, lol:

"ALL MINE! DON'T TOUCH!":

"You think you can run from ME?!?":

"I think NOT! MUAHAHAHA":

"Mmm..He looks yummy..":

"Yep, I was right" You can see a little bit of it hanging out, lol..:

Sorry, I had fun with the captions :)
About 10 minutes after the last picture was taken, Howie was running around exploring and ran into an escapee super worm, and had no choice but to eat it!
(btw, in the first few pictures, yes that was my cat in the background, he loves feeding time almost as much as Howie does!)

Howie has an odd fascination with my cat, and SeeJay's cat bed..lol.:

And this is how they fell asleep:

SeeJay was not happy when Howie took his bed:

I hope you enjoyed the many pictures, lol. :D

FaaFaa

Sub-Adult Member
Hey Sara,

How is Howie doing for you? I know on your video thread we had started to talk about his health. Eating? Is he liking his baths?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ha12041437
Top Bottom