falcor & tolkien's fun fotos thread *new pics pg 14*

Status
Not open for further replies.
so, falcor is my first beardie. she has been doing this spring fever thing for close to a month now...driving me nuts! she eats barely anything and just wants to stare out the window and run around the house and try to climb walls!!! she eats next to nothing, only the occasional roach (1-3 per week!) absolutely wont go near her veggies (she used to LOVE her salads??!!!) and only eats baby food mixed with critical care!!!! last month she weighed in at 470 grams, now she's down to 461...hopefully she doesn't drop much more weight. :banghead: i've tried everything, superworms, hornworms, waxworms, butterworms, silkworms, NUTTIN! she looks at me like im crazy...which i possibly am!!!!! so, in my insanity, i made a comic strip to make myself feel better. plus, i'ver heard & seen people here like comic strips!!! so here ya go!

4-4-10falcor02.jpg

4-4-10falcor01.jpg

4-4-10falcor03.jpg

I had fun making that!!!

but, seriously, that is ALL she does....stares and stares hours upon hours out the window...!!!!! LOL

i will return with more comics!

do they ever return to their normal selves? or is it endless craziness here on out?

falcor33

Juvie Member
Original Poster
so....i come home today and this is what i see....

SEXY LEGS!!!!!! lol
8-01.jpg

i'm too sexy for this rock!
8-02.jpg

action pose time!
8-03.jpg

Todays special will be dubias with waxworms for dessert!

....GET IN MAH BELLY!!!.....
8-05.jpg

smiley yellow beard for her treat!
8-04.jpg

NOMZ NOMZ NOMZ NOMMMMMMM
8-06.jpg

falcor says hello to everyone! :wave:

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
I've been off line for a month, so it was nice to come back and see the great pics of falcor.........such a cutie!

falcor33

Juvie Member
Original Poster
here's some new pics, snuggle-time pics!

sleeping beauty sneaks a peek!
9-25-10falcor01.jpg

a pic of falcor and me snuggling, this was taken with my webcam so it's really grainy, but works!
9-25-10falcorme.jpg

hope you enjoy, the warm weather is slowly fading here in minnesota and falcor has been going to sleep earlier than normal. she's still eating & pooping like crazy, so no brumation yet, i think she's just adjusting to the time difference of the season, but i've been mentally preparing myself just in case she decides to take an extra long autumn nap :wink:

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
That peek-a-boo pic of falcor is just precious, and she looks like she really likes to snuggle with mommy. Isn't it so fun when they cling on, their not wanting to run away?
So your in Minnesota? I lived in Owatonna for 5 years, loved the people there....Of course, I don't miss the national bird, the mosquito! :lol:

falcor33

Juvie Member
Original Poster
they are the most adorable snuggly reptiles i've ever seen, i am still in awe at their calm demeanor and personalities, it really is fascinating!!! i read alot about them before i ever had one, i knew they were really fun from what people said, but it is a totally different story when you actually have one of these little dudes! they really change and uplift your life and views on reptiles! i hope i can continue to be in amazement for many more years, and to always be curious about them, i think i will!!!

yes, she is a true snuggle-bug, loves to be out of her cage and with me. she hates to be put her back in her cage when she falls asleep on me, totally clings and does the 'don't let me go mommy reach' so adorable!

yep, we are in minnesota, was lovely today so the kitties, falcor and myself were outside for most of the day, have to enjoy them while they last!! and yes, mosquitos can be horrible up here, but, they weren't that bad this summer for a change!

fez09

Extreme Poster
Those pics are adorable! I love the snuggly one too! You are lucky that she's still awake, my adults are pretty sacked out, I have to wake them up every few days for a bath...

falcor33

Juvie Member
Original Poster
aw, sorry to hear that katrina. falcor is just over a year old, so she may not brumate at all from what i've read and heard, but, she still could, 50-50 chance! how old are your beardies, are they 2 years or older?
so are all of them brumating, i know you have a lot of pringles...i mean beardies!!!! :blob5:

falcor33

Juvie Member
Original Poster
some new pictures again!

this is falcor when she wakes up, she's so pretty yellow, matches the towel almost!
look at her hind legs, they just crack me up!!!!
10-2-10falcor04.jpg

just one of the kitties! she really likes loki, and this is where she went, i didn't place her there!
they both enjoy looking out the window from the couch!
10-2-10falcor02.jpg

why do you keep taking pictures of me?
10-2-10falcor03.jpg

hope you enjoy and have a great saturday! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom